Gibson Thunderbird '76 reissue, tiny version...

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
GinaB1970
Road Kill

Finally I completed a miniversion of a Gibson Thunderbird bass guitar, one of the many guitars I found on the TSOM official site. I think this one is my favorite!
We can almost start a band now, just need a microphone :) :wink:
Height of this one is about 12 centimeters.
Materials are paper, balsawood and yarn.
To be continued...

(I saw that Ben play's a white Gibson Thunderbird,.... so that could be the next one... :wink: )
Being645
Wiki Wizard

Or Dylan's electric 12-string ...

https://sisterswiki.org/File:Dylan_with ... ffield.jpg

Wonderful job, again Gina ... that window looks ever more exciting ... :D :D :D ...
Pista
Cureboi

Simon Gallup used to play one of those

Now he has several Schecter versions
Cheers.
Steve
Just like the old days

TheCureCommunity
GinaB1970
Road Kill

Being645 wrote: 28 Jun 2024, 17:04 Or Dylan's electric 12-string ...

https://sisterswiki.org/File:Dylan_with ... ffield.jpg

Wonderful job, again Gina ... that window looks ever more exciting ... :D :D :D ...
Thank you! :D I could spend the rest of my life making TSOM guitars I guess, looks like there's no end to them :)
dubler6
Road Kill

That is awesome, once again. When can we expect some action figures of the band?
GinaB1970
Road Kill

dubler6 wrote: 29 Jun 2024, 01:21 That is awesome, once again. When can we expect some action figures of the band?
These figures on these photo's I've made earlier, I've called them musicians of the magical forest and they are playing my dad's and my daughters guitar :) This family will grow a little taller now, so that they can play some TSOM sounds! It will be ready before christmas this year. :D :wink:

Being645
Wiki Wizard

Oh wow, they all look very pretty ... :D ;D :notworthy: ... I#m looking forward with great pleasure to see all your future produce ... ;D ;D ;D ... extremely great stuff ... ;D ;D ;D ...
GinaB1970
Road Kill

Being645 wrote: 29 Jun 2024, 16:10 Oh wow, they all look very pretty ... :D ;D :notworthy: ... I#m looking forward with great pleasure to see all your future produce ... ;D ;D ;D ... extremely great stuff ... ;D ;D ;D ...
Thank you so much!
eastmidswhizzkid
Faster Than The Light Of Speed

GinaB1970 wrote: 29 Jun 2024, 15:41
dubler6 wrote: 29 Jun 2024, 01:21 That is awesome, once again. When can we expect some action figures of the band?
These figures on these photo's I've made earlier, I've called them musicians of the magical forest and they are playing my dad's and my daughters guitar :) This family will grow a little taller now, so that they can play some TSOM sounds! It will be ready before christmas this year. :D :wink:

These are utterly adorable! i want one please if you ever decide to make them as a commercisal venture.,. they're boss!
Well I was handsome and I was strong
And I knew the words to every song.
"Did my singing please you?"
"No! The words you sang were wrong!"

:bat:
GinaB1970
Road Kill

eastmidswhizzkid wrote: 30 Jun 2024, 12:35
GinaB1970 wrote: 29 Jun 2024, 15:41

These are utterly adorable! i want one please if you ever decide to make them as a commercisal venture.,. they're boss!
Thank you so much!!
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Spectacular work! Is there anywhere you've collected all the photos you took of your work? I'd love to browse the collection.
GinaB1970
Road Kill

timsinister wrote: 03 Jul 2024, 09:27 Spectacular work! Is there anywhere you've collected all the photos you took of your work? I'd love to browse the collection.
How nice, thank you so much for your interest! You can find more on my Instagram page: ginaboonstra or on Facebook: Eigenheidje or on my website (wich I am not so active on, I have to update, but you can certainly find a lot of my earlier creations on it: www.eigenheidje.nl
timsinister
The Oncoming Storm

Thanks Gina, will give you a follow!