Has Von stopped smoking?

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

In my opinion, from the stuff I’ve seen from this tour, he sounds clearer and better than he has in 20+ years.

Perhaps it’s the lack of chug (I miss it) drowning him out but I don’t think so.

All I can think of is that he’s really cut down on/maybe even stopped with the deathsticks.

Anyone else?
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
copper
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

I've thought about that one too, but then I saw the obligatory fag on some recent festival gig.

Still, vaping may be the way now. Those recent health scares may have forced the old curmudgeon to adapt with the times.

If so, he's by now noticed an uptick in lung capacity and stamina. Yet, I doubt nicotine itself has gone away.