Richard the Third!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Big Si
School Bully

Sorry Pikkrong! But it was gonna happen one day! :D

http://www.myheartland.co.uk/statistics.php
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

But your not called Richard
Only a paand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Not for long Mate ;)
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:But your not called Richard
yeah, we call him lots of things, but not Richard. I like calling him that contraction of Richard. The one that starts with a "D". ;D :innocent:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Yes...me too!!!! LOL
Only a paand.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Personally, I think QB should introduce some standard that forbids people to simply post anything about anything, of minimal interest in content, flaccid weak humour, all in an attempt to boost their post count. :x

s**t! That's me ... ;D
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

<holds up handbag> ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

look, I just want to make 2000 and then I won't care what happens after that. 5000 seems an impossible target.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Johnny Boy wrote:Personally, I think QB should introduce some standard that forbids people to simply post anything about anything, of minimal interest in content, flaccid weak humour, all in an attempt to boost their post count. :x

s**t! That's me ... ;D
ha ;)

actually, i was thinking of making a post stating that the "current listening/watching/reading" threads, and "planet's bar and grill" will all be deleted when they reach 1000 posts long (rather than simply sticking them in the trash bin like we do now)

thus if you have made gazillions of posts in any of those threads, don't bank on keeping them forever - your post counts will go down...

;) :innocent:

waddya reckon? should i?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
hallucienate
Overbomber

no
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

nope
Only a paand.
Loki

Quiff Boy wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:Personally, I think QB should introduce some standard that forbids people to simply post anything about anything, of minimal interest in content, flaccid weak humour, all in an attempt to boost their post count. :x

****! That's me ... ;D
ha ;)

actually, i was thinking of making a post stating that the "current listening/watching/reading" threads, and "planet's bar and grill" will all be deleted when they reach 1000 posts long (rather than simply sticking them in the trash bin like we do now)

thus if you have made gazillions of posts in any of those threads, don't bank on keeping them forever - your post counts will go down...

waddya reckon? should i?
Yep. Beats invading Poland and I think my post count on those threads totals about 3. Fine by me. :twisted:
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote: actually, i was thinking of making a post stating that the "current listening/watching/reading" threads, and "planet's bar and grill" will all be deleted when they reach 1000 posts long (rather than simply sticking them in the trash bin like we do now)

waddya reckon? should i?
That's a yes from me. (sorry all post countie people).
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Personally I'm not bothered how many posts I have!!! It's not important at the end of the day now is it?
But this is a general board for all sorts of crap, what people find funny/interesting, others may not!
It's only a bit of fun for vons sake!!
Only a paand.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

i have an even more radical proposal. how about removing post counts altogether? it might, just might lead to an improvement in the signal to noise ratio round these parts...
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

I actually agree with the angry one!!
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

interesting...

:!:
hallucienate
Overbomber

look, just let me make 2000 and then you can remove it.
Loki

hallucienate wrote:look, just let me make 2000 and then you can remove it.
Starting to panic ..? :lol:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

RicheyJames wrote:i have an even more radical proposal. how about removing post counts altogether? it might, just might lead to an improvement in the signal to noise ratio round these parts...
Or a return to Dominion on my part.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:
hallucienate wrote:look, just let me make 2000 and then you can remove it.
Starting to panic ..? :lol:
what, me worried?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

fear not....

;)
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Quiff Boy wrote: actually, i was thinking of making a post stating that the "current listening/watching/reading" threads, and "planet's bar and grill" will all be deleted when they reach 1000 posts long (rather than simply sticking them in the trash bin like we do now)

waddya reckon? should i?
Yes, all for it. I hate seeing my post count.. :urff: It reminds I have no life.
:innocent: :von:
Loki

Black Planet wrote:

waddya reckon? should i?
Yes, all for it. I hate seeing my post count.. :urff: It reminds I have no life.
:innocent: :von:
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Big Si
School Bully

hallucienate wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:But your not called Richard
yeah, we call him lots of things, but not Richard. I like calling him that contraction of Richard. The one that starts with a "D". ;D :innocent:
Oh Jolly good! A flame war! :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis