I cut my hair and now i'm cold

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
zigeunerweisen
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I did, and now i can feel the wind in my ears, is it winter already? brrrrr
8)
Big Si
School Bully

zigeunerweisen wrote:I did, and now i can feel the wind in my ears, is it winter already? brrrrr
8)
Some of us don't have any hair, and live in colder climates, mate! :roll:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

:urff:

Summer = short hair

Winter = long hair

Lesson is over.

:D
dead stars

Trying to get a job, are we? :wink:
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Dont talk to me about short hair mate - Im currently sporting a grade 4.
Hell is other people
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Buy a hat.Image
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

<Sob> Why do all the good looking blokes cut their hair? It makes no blooming sense :x :x
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

You all should follow Ozzy's example....And I don't mean shaking alot, picking up dog poo, shouting 'Sharon' all the time, or trying to kill wife whilst wearing her green dress either!!!!

50 odd and still with ace hair

But on the Other hand you have Francis Rossi I suppose hhhmmm
Well, I suppose it depends on wether you hair is slipping!!
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:<Sob> Why do all the good looking blokes cut their hair? It makes no blooming sense :x :x
ummm, to give the ugly guys a chance?

I cut mine around the start of 1998 and since then I've always been in two minds to grow it back, but long hair is a bloody m*****n to look after, short hair has it's advantages too.
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

hallucienate wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:<Sob> Why do all the good looking blokes cut their hair? It makes no blooming sense :x :x

I cut mine around the start of 1998 and since then I've always been in two minds to grow it back, but long hair is a bloody m*****n to look after, short hair has it's advantages too.
Yeah , like people mistaking you for a teenage boy from behind :roll:
Hell is other people
hallucienate
Overbomber

Black Dahlia wrote:
hallucienate wrote:

I usually take that as a compliment :wink: I just grow really long, bushy sideburns to combat that. :innocent:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

<in a Johnny Vaughan type voice> ALL ABOARD!!!!
God, I miss that prog LOL
Only a paand.
Big Si
School Bully

Black Dahlia wrote:
hallucienate wrote:I cut mine around the start of 1998 and since then I've always been in two minds to grow it back, but long hair is a bloody m*****n to look after, short hair has it's advantages too.
Not when you're CorpPunk! :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Big Si wrote:
Black Dahlia wrote:
hallucienate wrote:I cut mine around the start of 1998 and since then I've always been in two minds to grow it back, but long hair is a bloody m*****n to look after, short hair has it's advantages too.
I love it when people mistake me for a teenager, cos I'm almost 25 but I can still get child concession fares. 'Boy' is optional, but not always appreciated. Unless it's Si, cos he only has one eye now and I have to make allowances. :wink: :D
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Agreed!!! It's a tragedy, I tell you! Not to mention that the very same blokes have probably stopped dyeing their hair, too! Is nothing sacred?! :evil: :roll: :von:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Big Si
School Bully

CorpPunk wrote:
Big Si wrote:
Black Dahlia wrote: Yeah , like people mistaking you for a teenage boy from behind :roll:
I love it when people mistake me for a teenager, cos I'm almost 25 but I can still get child concession fares. 'Boy' is optional, but not always appreciated. Unless it's Si, cos he only has one eye now and I have to make allowances. :wink: :D

Aye 1 Eye, and it can still see you're a bloke! Mr N' Furter! :twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
rian
Slight Overbomber

zigeunerweisen wrote:I did, and now i can feel the wind in my ears, is it winter already? brrrrr
8)
I have done that many times. Stupid!
I think someone set my soul alight
zigeunerweisen

dead inside wrote:Trying to get a job, are we? :wink:
Lol, right on, damn you're good.
Exactly, being a uni student doesn't come cheap. I have to find something, like a part time, and you know in Portugal is a a lot easier to get a job with short hair. I'm not saying it's fair, it's just reality and i accept it.
James Blast
Banned

if only I was not in receipt of a 'napper' to have that mane of long black hair and a decent waisteline back... ach well, I have more toys now :D

regards
Baldy :urff:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
zigeunerweisen

Black Dahlia wrote:Dont talk to me about short hair mate - Im currently sporting a grade 4.
If a woman has short hair and is still pretty, that means she's really pretty, so don't worry, you're pretty enough to look good with short hair.
zigeunerweisen

Humm, thank you, i think. That was a compliment, right? :oops:

It makes perfect sense, it's a lot easier to take care and more practical, as any guy here that had long hair and cut it can tell you and it makes you look more, umm, <<responsable>> or mature or something. Being 26 and looking like i'm 20, i'll do anything i can to look older.

I kind of miss it but i like the way it looks now actually. Nobody can have long hair forever, right? And Ozzy is not a good example, as much as anybody likes him, he's ugly :P
Last edited by zigeunerweisen on 29 Oct 2003, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.
zigeunerweisen

hallucienate wrote:
Lol, i wish, i also cut it so i could have a chance
Yeap, what he said [/b]
zigeunerweisen

hallucienate wrote:
Lol, i wish, i also cut it so i could have a chance
Yeap, what he said
Andy TG
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:if only I was not in receipt of a 'napper' to have that mane of long black hair and a decent waisteline back... ach well, I have more toys now :D

regards
Baldy :urff:
@ Red Sunsets - I do not wish to appear an idiot - but what exactly is a "Napper" :eek:

Do you mean a "Nipper" as in a small child!

Just so I know you understand :-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

a 'Napper' ATG is that baldness that starts out kinda monk-like and then invavdes the rest of your skull cf. Big Si's avatar.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele