Sisters on telly

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
khepri II
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

last night, any other insomniacs see it :?:

on ITV at around 3.30am, a history of goth. Pretty consise :roll: :?

anyway, yeah TC vid around three minutes worth with a history of in the background :notworthy: :notworthy:

other than this, when was the last time the sisters have been on the big three channels :roll:

:von:
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
pikkrong
Overbomber

khepri II wrote:last night, any other insomniacs see it :?:

on ITV at around 3.30am, a history of goth. Pretty consise :roll: :?

anyway, yeah TC vid around three minutes worth with a history of in the background :notworthy: :notworthy:

other than this, when was the last time the sisters have been on the big three channels :roll:

:von:
me as an insomniac can add that there was "This Corrosion" on VH1 (Friday's Rocks) the same night 8)
and a week or 2 ago Beavis and Butthead commented "Doctor Jeep" (well, apparently 10 years old show).
do i drive
or am i driven
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

somebody recorded them??
Do I drive or am I driven?
Andy TG
Overbomber

Having read a current TV (UK) listings magazine I guess The Sisters would have appeared in a show called "MixMasters" this was shown 3.15 and 3.40 am Friday Night / Saturday Morning. I am sure it will repeated at some point soon!

Hope this helps! :-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
karin

Yuh Huh OK. I'd also like to add, rather lamely, that in last weeks Radio Times, in their review of Goth Week, the reviewer wrote "( blah blah) when the Sisters of Mercy will be taking on Bauhaus - who would you choose when both bands' singers had such cheek bones to die for ?" ( The Sisters won battle of the bands btw...umm or did you know that already ? 8)
Zwei bier bitte.....
Andy TG
Overbomber

karin wrote:Yuh Huh OK. I'd also like to add, rather lamely, that in last weeks Radio Times, in their review of Goth Week, the reviewer wrote "( blah blah) when the Sisters of Mercy will be taking on Bauhaus - who would you choose when both bands' singers had such cheek bones to die for ?" ( The Sisters won battle of the bands btw...umm or did you know that already ? 8)
UM?

Bauhaus 1979 - 1983
The Sisters of Contest 1981 - 2003

No contest really is there? ;-)
This Is M & S S & M
karin

The Sisters won Battle of the Bands, meaning - last time I looked they had 65% of the vote :kiss:
Zwei bier bitte.....
karin

F**k I'm so easily confused :lol: :oops: :wink:
Zwei bier bitte.....
Andy TG
Overbomber

karin wrote:F**k I'm so easily confused :lol: :oops: :wink:
Why would YOU think that?

(BTW You ARE in denial! ;D)
This Is M & S S & M
karin

I am NOT in denial :P :wink: :lol:
Zwei bier bitte.....
khepri II

AndyTheGoth wrote:Having read a current TV (UK) listings magazine I guess The Sisters would have appeared in a show called "MixMasters" this was shown 3.15 and 3.40 am Friday Night / Saturday Morning. I am sure it will repeated at some point soon!

Hope this helps! :-)
Wrong :wink: :?
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
The Green Lantern

Not so much in vision, or on a major channel, but this weekend, curiously enough, during the Swedish Cup football finals they played Temple of Love (TBTHOOH) while running some particular chippy clips from past few games. And not just a few seconds of it either.

That's twice now that I've heard Channel 5 in Sweden using Sisters songs to illustrate the feeling of sex/hangover and/or violence.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

So, what did Beavis and Butthead have to say about Dr Jeep? Fine pearls of wisdom, I don't doubt. When I grow up, I wanna be them.

Dave
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.