Autumn before the winter at de Coverly Towers

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Major de Coverly
Road Kill

It is that time of year at de Coverly Towers when I send out the stable lads, beaters, and groundsmen, all lead by the Head gillie and armed with 12 bores, clubs, kitchen knives, MP5s, flashbangs, and bazookas, to clear out the gypsies and travellers who've been occupying the harvested fields in the Northern ridings.

They catch them in their beds at dawn and after a thorough pounding with grenades and bazooka fire move in, in a wide circle finishing them off with bullets, clubbings and flamethrowers. The gap in the line may seem like an error but as they head off into the woods, cook's homemade claymores (old ice-cream tubs packed with c4 and ball bearings) wipe out the stragglers.

In fact, as I stand on the High West wing parapet, I can hear them singing that old Dead Kennedys classic, "Kill the Poor".

The ways of the country are many and complex, but rest on a bedrock of fairplay and harmony.
khepri II
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

In fact, as I stand on the High West wing parapet, I can hear them singing that old Dead Kennedys classic, "Kill the Poor".
so benevolent Major :lol: :lol:

Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

'Efficency and progress is ours once more,
Now that we have de Coverly Towers'
It's nice and quick and clean and gets things done'.

Those wonderful Romany folks ...or those thieving gypsy b******s?

Always a tough call.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Big Si
School Bully

<adopts Butler stance> Shall I bring you your shotgun, your lordship? There are peasants defiling the croquet lawn.....

:twisted:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Major de Coverly wrote:It is that time of year at de Coverly Towers when I send out the stable lads, beaters, and groundsmen, all lead by the Head gillie and armed with 12 bores, clubs, kitchen knives, MP5s, flashbangs, and bazookas, to clear out the gypsies and travellers who've been occupying the harvested fields in the Northern ridings.

They catch them in their beds at dawn and after a thorough pounding with grenades and bazooka fire move in, in a wide circle finishing them off with bullets, clubbings and flamethrowers. The gap in the line may seem like an error but as they head off into the woods, cook's homemade claymores (old ice-cream tubs packed with c4 and ball bearings) wipe out the stragglers.

The ways of the country are many and complex, but rest on a bedrock of fairplay and harmony.
is this an example of man's last mad surge of youth?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Methinks his Lordship has lost his senses after his failed attempt at taking Poland. And watch it Big Si, I have been known to defile the croquet lawn on occasion...Ha! ;)
Andy TG
Overbomber

Major de Coverly wrote:It is that time of year at de Coverly Towers when I send out the stable lads, beaters, and groundsmen, all lead by the Head gillie and armed with 12 bores, clubs, kitchen knives, MP5s, flashbangs, and bazookas, to clear out the gypsies and travellers who've been occupying the harvested fields in the Northern ridings.

Have you checked the Out House and The "Water Closet" - Just to be sure!

I hope all will be well for the "Yuletide Season" at De Coverly Towers!

BTW - Do have any "flashbangs" and an MP5 going spare per chance? ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Major de Coverly
Road Kill

[quote="Quiff Boy"]

is this an example of man's last mad surge of youth?[/quote]

Tres bon, Mnsr le Quiff, tres bon.

I do like that quote, doesn't it come from that nonsense 70s show which they all watched?