Sunday, bloody sunday!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
rian
Slight Overbomber

Am I alone on hating sundays? On sundays, you realice that the weekend is over, and you have to work on monday morning. And you think to your self: were the fock did this weekend go? Haven't done anything fun at all.

:cry:
I think someone set my soul alight
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Count me in Rian. Sundays suck and they roll up the pavements here too (ie there' s nothing to do and nowhere to go).

*BD is having a very bad day*
Hell is other people
James Blast
Banned

I'm not a Sunday person either Rian and BD, it's a miserable day with the prospect of Monday morning and work just a kiss away, at least we have Heartland to cheer us up :D

{{{{{Dahlia}}}}}}
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Izzy HaveMercy
The Worlds Greatest Living Belgian

The only thing brightening up my Sundays are my luverly girlfriend, the band rehearsals and the occasional pub visit.
Oh, and the occasional morning sex, of course ;-)

IZZY.
For Greater Good - Ambient Music for the Masses...
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Aaah :)
My sentiments too
And at least we have our happy community here to cheer us up after the first day back at the salt mines of a Monday.
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
rian
Slight Overbomber

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:The only thing brightening up my Sundays are my luverly girlfriend, the band rehearsals and the occasional pub visit.
Oh, and the occasional morning sex, of course ;-)

IZZY.
Morning sex? Hmm. I had forgot that nice thing :oops:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I HATE HATE HATE Sundays. :evil: To make matters worse, it's chilly, raw, and pissing rain, and everything's grey. Can I tell you just how much I loathe Chicago in the fall & winter?! :urff: :cry: :cry: :cry: Yeah, thank goodness for HL... :notworthy:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Izzy HaveMercy wrote:Oh, and the occasional morning sex, of course ;-)
Uhhhh...what's that? Never heard of it... :evil: :roll: :von:
James Blast
Banned

SINsister wrote:
well in my experience it comes after the shower you and your partner have, after you've packed her daughter off to school :oops: :) :lol: :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

Red Sunsets wrote:
SINsister wrote:
well in my experience it comes after the shower you and your partner have, after you've packed her daughter off to school :oops: :) :lol: :D
No school on Sundays so clearly you were out of luck today ... LOL!!
Hell is other people
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

Red Sunsets wrote:well in my experience it comes after the shower you and your partner have, after you've packed her daughter off to school :oops: :) :lol: :D
How come you're still at home at that hour of the morning? Shouldn't you be at work, or something? :P :roll: ;D :von:
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

rian wrote:Am I alone on hating sundays? On sundays, you realice that the weekend is over, and you have to work on monday morning. And you think to your self: were the fock did this weekend go? Haven't done anything fun at all.

:cry:
I've been there myself mate.

But....

Cheer up rian, you know what they say!

Some things in life are bad,
They can really make you mad......

:D :D :D
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Andy TG
Overbomber

Why does it always RAIN on SUNday? - I blame George Bush!
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
hallucienate
Overbomber

I had a lovely Sunday, thank you very much!

Perfect weather (sunny, no wind, not tooo hot), woke up next to my girlfriend, went for a good walk up the mountain/through the forest and then had an excellent supper.

The fact that the next day was Monday only started to bother me at about 10PM.
rian
Slight Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:I had a lovely Sunday, thank you very much!

Perfect weather (sunny, no wind, not tooo hot), woke up next to my girlfriend, went for a good walk up the mountain/through the forest and then had an excellent supper.

The fact that the next day was Monday only started to bother me at about 10PM.
Sounds like a nice day :wink:

The monday is almost over here now (at least the working part) and I did survive again. ;D
hallucienate
Overbomber

rian wrote:The monday is almost over here now (at least the working part) and I did survive again. ;D
Yep, 16:45, 15 minutes to go :lol: :lol: ;D ;D
rian
Slight Overbomber

hallucienate wrote:
rian wrote:The monday is almost over here now (at least the working part) and I did survive again. ;D
Yep, 16:45, 15 minutes to go :lol: :lol: ;D ;D
I just got home, and found a lot of CD's in my mail :o

Now I'm happy again. ;D

I loke mondays :urff:
randdebiel²
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I don't like mondays :( (copyright Geldof)
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
mh
Above the Chemist

Hmmmm - Monday morning.

Wake up,
Get out of bed,
Drag a comb across my head,
etc.

Least the day's almost over. 2 hour meeting on electronic records management this morn, negotiating a contract with Oracle this affo, all the usual stuff on top of that, my head is fit to burst!!!
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

mh wrote:Hmmmm - Monday morning.

Wake up,
Get out of bed,
Drag a comb across my head,
etc.

Least the day's almost over. 2 hour meeting on electronic records management this morn, negotiating a contract with Oracle this affo, all the usual stuff on top of that, my head is fit to burst!!!
You've met the Oracle!!??
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
mh
Above the Chemist

snubnoseuk wrote:You've met the Oracle!!??
Yeh, he's an arrogant little hotshot in a business suit who says "80 grand", you say "20 and no more", he puts on a sulky face, taps at his laptop for a bit and says "80 grand", you say "we don't have to buy your s**t database anyway, you know" and that's how to win every time.
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
hallucienate
Overbomber

mh wrote:
Yeh, he's an arrogant little hotshot in a business suit who says "80 grand", you say "20 and no more", he puts on a sulky face, taps at his laptop for a bit and says "80 grand", you say "we don't have to buy your **** database anyway, you know" and that's how to win every time.
LOL :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Next up tell your Microsoft consultant that you're considering going completely open source. The reaction is always good for a laugh.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

mh wrote:
Yeh, he's an arrogant little hotshot in a business suit who says "80 grand", you say "20 and no more", he puts on a sulky face, taps at his laptop for a bit and says "80 grand", you say "we don't have to buy your **** database anyway, you know" and that's how to win every time.
Nicccccccce 8)