Corto Maltese

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
The Green Lantern
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Is anyone into Corto Maltese by any chance? I've missed it entirely. I've seen one single snippet of it and only read a little about Hugo Pratt in the morning papers, but ever since I did I've been strangely fascinated, from a distance, not sure what to do with this growing obsession.

Any background, information, what to do, where to start, will be greatly appreciated.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. My suggestion is to up your medication. :wink:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
The Green Lantern

Johnny Boy wrote:I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. My suggestion is to up your medication. :wink:

Corto is this old comic book character, an adventurer, treasure hunter, vagabond, globe trotter. A little bit like Tintin, but cooler by the looks of it. Hell, I don't know. I'm gonna go up my medication :D
The Green Lantern

Big Si wrote:Is this any help?
Now we're talking. :notworthy:
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

:wink: You krazeeeeeeee kids and your comic books. :)
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.