€100.000

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
rian
Slight Overbomber

If someone gave you 100.000, what would you do with it?

Get all sisters stuff on ebay?

Buy a new Porche?

Buy a lot of drugs?

Or...................................?
I think someone set my soul alight
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

I'd pay off my !@#$% student loans! :evil: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

I'd buy a place abroad in the sun. Definitely. Especially now that winter's here.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
rian
Slight Overbomber

snubnoseuk wrote:I'd buy a place abroad in the sun. Definitely. Especially now that winter's here.
You don't have wife and kids, thatäs for sure :wink:
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

rian wrote:
snubnoseuk wrote:I'd buy a place abroad in the sun. Definitely. Especially now that winter's here.
You don't have wife and kids, thatäs for sure :wink:
:lol:

Gee, can I buy those too? :D

I'm sorry, but :lol: is the worst Laugh Out Loud emoticon I've seen.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
James Blast
Banned

A place in the sun and a ticket for Syria...
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

I'd wait til the next Sisters tour, take leave from my job and follow Andrew all around Europe and the UK.

;)

With what's left I'd buy a place in Spain, near Cordoba.
rian
Slight Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:I'd wait til the next Sisters tour, take leave from my job and follow Andrew all around Europe and the UK.

;)

Spain? What's so good with Spain.? I love Portugal or Madeira ;D
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

rian wrote:
Black Planet wrote:I'd wait til the next Sisters tour, take leave from my job and follow Andrew all around Europe and the UK.

;)

I think I can guess why. :wink:
rian
Slight Overbomber

snubnoseuk wrote:
rian wrote:

;)

I think I can guess why. :wink:
Oh. Love? :wink:
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Why Spain? Corboba, also known as Corduba was the capitol of the Roman province called Baetica. It was and still is known for its wine and olive oil production. It's just a place I have read a lot of about in a historical context and I think it would be nice to have a holiday home there as it is very pretty.

And no, there isn't anyone I love there. He's somewhere else. But obviously, not in a recording studio. :evil: :wink:
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Black Planet wrote:Why Spain? Corboba, also known as Corduba was the capitol of the Roman province called Baetica. It was and still is known for its wine and olive oil production. It's just a place I have read a lot of about in a historical context and I think it would be nice to have a holiday home there as it is very pretty.

And no, there isn't anyone I love there. He's somewhere else. But obviously, not in a recording studio. :evil: :wink:
LOL :lol:
Pay off what I owe to the nice people at the bank, have a some retail therapy and a holiday...go to all the places I've always wanted to go.
I'm game for your idea of doing a whole Sisters tour around Europe and the UK. I'd be there too, in the background being overawed :wink: just like being on a visit to your Bar & Grill :)
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

give up work so i don't have to do this f**** job app which is driving me nuts. %*@**
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
rian
Slight Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:give up work so i don't have to do this f**** job app which is driving me nuts. %*@**
Hmm, but I love my job!
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i want to do the job but not the app.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
Thea
Overbomber

i'd buy happiness and look damn smug about it.
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

I'd pay e99,950 to hire the Sisters to play in my back garden

and pay the other e50 to Ben Gunn, Craig Adams and Gary Marx to turn up. hopefully, everything would just click into place...

I bet you're all thinking "Yeah, great. your own private Sisters reunion gig. so what? you've just blown e100k."
but you'd be wrong.
All you other Heartlanders would be so desperate to see it, I could charge you all e10,000 each to watch it.

i reckon I'd end up about e200,000 up...
mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha
Gazza for England manager
Nancy_78
Amphetamine Filth

I'd buy myself a time machine(if someone would invent it) to be able to travel all the way back to February the 16th,1981(the day when Sisters held their very first performance ever at York's University being the support act for the Thompson Twins) and follow my beloved band constantly ever since all around the world. 8)
Andrew Eldritch wrote: "I'm actually quite a decent bastard..." (New Musical Express, February 27th 1988)
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Invest it wisely and retire to Venice. Or Sienna. Or Bridlington if the interest rate wasn't too good.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Shuck wrote:I'd pay e99,950 to hire the Sisters to play in my back garden

and pay the other e50 to Ben Gunn, Craig Adams and Gary Marx to turn up. hopefully, everything would just click into place...

I bet you're all thinking "Yeah, great. your own private Sisters reunion gig. so what? you've just blown e100k."
but you'd be wrong.
All you other Heartlanders would be so desperate to see it, I could charge you all e10,000 each to watch it.

i reckon I'd end up about e200,000 up...
mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha
Now that sounds like a very good retirement plan!

While we're on the subject, I've never really understood why anyone would want their own private Sisters show. There wouldn't be much atmosphere would there, and you'd be the only target for his insults. I don't think you could bank on him being civil and signing all your Sisters stuff just cos you're paying his wages.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
James Blast
Banned

Like Mr. E would do it in the first place, sheesh!

oh look.... pigs on the wing
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

Red Sunsets wrote:Like Mr. E would do it in the first place, sheesh!

oh look.... pigs on the wing
He did it twice for the Fanclub back in 1992/93, and he loved it! :von:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
James Blast
Banned

<---suitably chastised

BTW nae'b'dy likes a show aff!

Get thay covers yet, BawSac?
~ Peter Steele
Big Si
School Bully

Red Sunsets wrote:<---suitably chastised

BTW nae'b'dy likes a show aff!

Get thay covers yet, BawSac?
:wink: :notworthy:
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Nancy_78 wrote:I'd buy myself a time machine(if someone would invent it) to be able to travel all the way back to February the 16th,1981(the day when Sisters held their very first performance ever at York's University being the support act for the Thompson Twins) and follow my beloved band constantly ever since all around the world. 8)
Can I go with you? Please please please? I actually remember 1981....LOL it was a really good year. And I was in love in Billy Idol. I am not kidding!

EBG..strikes again! And believe me..I'd kick that SOB boyfriend I had between....er um sorry I'll behave now. :wink: