Amphetamine logic

Got any interesting thoughts on a set of lyrics? Any that don't involve the word "indeed"? Find yourself struggling to decipher all those obtuse references Von makes? Read "1959 And All That" and still no clearer? Nope, us neither. Postcards found lying in a skip around the back of the Chemists can be found here... Don't say you weren't warned.
spiderlegs
Road Kill

I always thought the knife was precursor to "hot metal & methedrine."
ruffers
Overbomber

I had this on in the car yesterday on the motorway and really focussed on the vocals. I have nothing to add on the actual lyrics but what a vocal performance this is on FALAA, seriously. Listened to it 3 or 4 times and wow, just wow. If you, like me, haven't ever really focused on this stick your headphones on or get in your car and have a proper listen.

Didn't leave anything in the pitch did he?
Chucking another log on, reversing the polarity of the neutron flow
Being645
Above the Chemist

Fully agree... :) :notworthy: ...

Among other astonishing capacities of The Sisters, I've always adored Andrew's ability to create deeply impressing vocals never heard like this before and absolutely to the point. Amphetamine Logic is one great example for this ... :D ...
TheDarkInstall
Road Kill

Nothing but the knife to live for...

I don't need to know what it means, it just feels absolutely perfect when I hear it. I listened to First and Last and Always a LOT in 2012 when I got clean. The whole album carried me through the bleak, dawn of an unknown era I was experiencing perfectly. Amphetamine Logic is definitely an absolute top of line track.