Koi Carp

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

Yo. a good schoolfriend of mine, you now runs his own business making guitars (and he's doing very well for himself), has spent the past couple of years working as a part-time guitar technician in Leeds, while completing a guitar-making course at some Leeds college.
Anyways, I bumped into him the other day and I happened to mention to him that I liked the Sisters. He casually told me that early this year he went to some sort of get together at 'their guitarists' house in Leeds, during which my mate somehow accidentally managed to kill one of his koi carp (!)
But when I asked him which guitarist, he said it was Andrew (?) Maybe he got mistaken, and it was really Adam (similar names - easy mistake to make. My mate knows NOTHING about the Sisters and wouldn't have realised who was who anyway).

So, which of the band keeps Koi carp in their house? (a fecking huge house, apparently). And maybe they are in mourning? t'would perhaps explain the lack of Sisters news at the moment.

BTW, I know this tale sounds a bit fishy (joke intended), but my friend is a really honest fella, I know he is telling the truth about visiting one of the Sisters at home. the bastard.

I wonder if the late Koi carp will be mentioned in the run-off groove on the next Sisters single?
Gazza for England manager
mh
Above the Chemist

Gimme that new LP or the Koi Carp gets it!!!
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
mugabe

You don't need a particularly huge house to keep a few koi carp. It's not like they're basking sharks. I would like to know how he "accidentally" managed to kill one, though. Did he throw up into the aquarium?
Nothing ventured, nothing lost
Black Shuck
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

mugabe wrote:I would like to know how he "accidentally" managed to kill one, though. Did he throw up into the aquarium?
Sounds like the sort of thing he'd do. :!:
Gazza for England manager
khepri II
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

mugabe wrote:You don't need a particularly huge house to keep a few koi carp. It's not like they're basking sharks. I would like to know how he "accidentally" managed to kill one, though. Did he throw up into the aquarium?
Oh knowledgeable one

don't Koi live in ponds in the garden :roll: :?:

sorry to carp on about it
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

mugabe wrote: I would like to know how he "accidentally" managed to kill one, though.
Whilst demonstrating the guitar to Von he accidentally played a m*****n riff?
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
mugabe

khepri II wrote:Oh knowledgeable one

I don't think they're too picky about flowery surroundings.
khepri II

mugabe wrote:
khepri II wrote:Oh knowledgeable one

I don't think they're too picky about flowery surroundings.
I'm not trying to bait you. A friend has some, they live outside in the garden. They don't like Aquariums. They like to be free and feel the breeze beneath their fins

Anyway, hopefully it was more rock 'n' roll and he just bit its head off :notworthy: :notworthy:
Just remember this. This rabble you keep talking about does most of the working, paying and dying in this community.
mugabe

khepri II wrote: I'm not trying to bait you. A friend has some, they live outside in the garden. They don't like Aquariums. They like to be free and feel the breeze beneath their fins
I've noticed they're quite common in Chinese restaurants as well. I'm no expert in the field of keeping fish happy, though, apart from my "no puking in their water" policy, which I uphold strictly. Hitherto, at least.
khepri II

mugabe wrote:
khepri II wrote: I'm not trying to bait you. A friend has some, they live outside in the garden. They don't like Aquariums. They like to be free and feel the breeze beneath their fins
I've noticed they're quite common in Chinese restaurants as well. I'm no expert in the field of keeping fish happy, though, apart from my "no puking in their water" policy, which I uphold strictly. Hitherto, at least.
now you're just spinning me a line. they're the kind you eat.

......and plumbing new depths

do you think Ozzy fell asleep at the wheel listening to his new song :twisted:
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Pun-ilicious!
Andy TG
Overbomber

Fish and Chips anyone? - Sorry Haddocks Off - how about Carp? ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

Koizone anyone? :oops:
<sounds of a coat being got>
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele