Tee Shirts

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Debaser
Overbomber

Don't I look dapper :lol: Ripped open the packet, then tore off me Ian Dury and the Blockheads tour tee shirt.....am sat here in my new resplendant finery

Top hole Quiff....when do we get to bring them all toghether?

Ta very muchly :lol:
xx
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

smashin ;D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

My trusty hard earned cash in the form of a cheque is now in an envelope sitting in a big red post box on Hatton Garden waiting for disaffected, dysfunctional postie to collect and transport to The People's Republic. Fortunately we are talking UK based disaffected, dysfunctional postie and not the U.S. kind who tend to go home half way through their shift, pick up a gun and visit their local McDonald's.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Johnny Boy wrote:My trusty hard earned cash in the form of a cheque is now in an envelope sitting in a big red post box on Hatton Garden waiting for disaffected, dysfunctional postie to collect and transport to The People's Republic. Fortunately we are talking UK based disaffected, dysfunctional postie and not the U.S. kind who tend to go home half way through their shift, pick up a gun and visit their local McDonald's.
that's a relief. :roll:

i dread to think of the negative PR we'd get from a chap "going postal" while carrying a bag of heartland tees! :D :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Debaser
Overbomber

I LOVE Paypal
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
hallucienate
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote:
i dread to think of the negative PR we'd get from a chap "going postal" while carrying a bag of heartland tees! :D :lol:
Yup, might attract a bunch of Marlyn Manson fans. :roll: :roll:
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Quiff Boy wrote:
Johnny Boy wrote:My trusty hard earned cash in the form of a cheque is now in an envelope sitting in a big red post box on Hatton Garden waiting for disaffected, dysfunctional postie to collect and transport to The People's Republic. Fortunately we are talking UK based disaffected, dysfunctional postie and not the U.S. kind who tend to go home half way through their shift, pick up a gun and visit their local McDonald's.
that's a relief. :roll:

Hell of a way to get the ratings up though ... :innocent:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.