Wouldn't it be cool...........

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

If there was such a thing as a weird sandwich shop? Y'know sandwiches that you make at home but can't buy in any shop i.e Apple and salad cream (My fav), crisp, banana.......and so on.............
Only a paand.
Karst
Slight Overbomber

ooookaaaaay....
You're not Laura Burton is disguise, are you? :)
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I don't think so? Why has the bi*ch stole my idea??? LMAO
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

.......And yes I do know, it's very uncool to laugh at your own jokes................
Only a paand.
hallucienate
Overbomber

mmmm, banana and strawberry jam snackwich
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

.......And a chip sandwich!! Alright you can buy them in a chip shop, but still............
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Fishfinger and vinegar?????
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

that's a fantastic idea!

penut butter with banana, pecans and celery!
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Cheese and Marmite
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

My mother makes a mean cold fishfinger bap! :D A staple part of my childhood diet that made me the man I am today. :P :eek: ;D :urff:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Karst
Slight Overbomber

8)
hallucienate
Overbomber

Karst wrote:Image

8)
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: I was just thinking about those! Blame my Dutch mom
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Two thin slices of Madiera cake with a wedge of Edam in between. :P A sandwich of sorts.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Dave R
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

A particular fave in my area is Lemon Curd and Cornflakes, and the Butty Bar in Dudley actually sells it for £1.20!!!!!!!!

Yum!
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Johnny Boy wrote:Two thin slices of Madiera cake with a wedge of Edam in between. :P A sandwich of sorts.
That sounds nice <gets out the baking stuff>
Only a paand.
mh
Above the Chemist

Mince, potatoes, loadsa ketchup, mash them all together, let them go cold and congeal, then make sandwiches. YUMMY!
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

The best sandwiches involve fried bread. And bacon. And possibly sausage.

Though I'll settle for a baked salmon and mustard baguette if I can't be arsed to cook more than one thing at once.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Favourite sandwich at the moment:

Fried egg cooked with Garlic and Ginger Oil, seasoned with pepper in a lightly toasted multigrain bagel. With more ketchup then you could shake a tomato at!

Staple breakfast food.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

What's breakfast?
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

I'm hungry now!
Only a paand.
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

andymackem wrote:What's breakfast?
I think of it as the first meal of the day. Regardless of the time (I work dumb shifts so I generally eat when I'm hungry)
24.24.2.489 Deceased
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Ah. Packet of crisps over my computer at about 6.30am then. God I'm a healthy eater.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

I have a full english breakfast every morning................Cup of tea and a fag!!
Only a paand.
Dan
Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:If there was such a thing as a weird sandwich shop? Y'know sandwiches that you make at home but can't buy in any shop i.e Apple and salad cream (My fav), crisp, banana.......and so on.............
There was such a shop in Leeds in the late 80's. It was called "Fat Freddy's", named after Fad Freddy from the Freak Brother's comics. As well as other foods, there was a list of sandwich fillings and you could take your pick. I remember one time I chose tuna and banana, cos there was a commercial where a pregnant woman chose those toppings for a pizza, and my friend Dave chose tuna, peanut butter, and something else. My sandwich was delicious, so much so I made one at home some time later. Dave's was vomit inducing. Rumour even had it that there was a special yard out back where you could smoke weed without being hassled.

A year or so later Fat Freddy's was refurbished and was never the same. I dunno if it's even still there now.
James Blast
Banned

Flour covered soft, yet crunchy roll, slice of pan fried fillet steak, egg and tattie scone. Bliss!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele