best video bootleg

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

no im not asking for any (yet :innocent: ), im just curious as to what you guys think is the best quality one. ive just finished watching brixton 83 and well...is there anything better that doesnt involve any insane shaking moments or black spots in certain parts of the screen?
Adrenochrome
Road Kill

my top five:

1. London 18.04.03
2. Philly 1997
3. London Astoria 2001 (good quality but somehow boring- i can´t really explain- but somethings missing here)
4. Mera Luna 2000
5. Düsseldorf 1990
"Take Me Down To The Paradise City Where The Gras Is Green And The Girls Are Pretty"
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Adrenochrome wrote:3. London Astoria 2001 (good quality but somehow boring- i can´t really explain- but somethings missing here)
I reckon it's because it's too close to the stage. There are no pan backs to see the lights. But that's because the Astoria is pants and too small.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
lachert
Overbomber

30.08.1983 Loft Club, Berlin. Poor that only three tracks :(
long live rock'n'roll
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

Btw, could anyone point me to a direction where i could obtain the Leeds 18.04.2003 DVD? There's some in ebay.de but not shipping to rest of europe and haven't seen anywhere else.
Also i'd prefer paying paypal or even credit card instead of sending money.

Thanks,
dei
we've got beer and we've got fuel
Drsisters

1. Philly 97
2. London 2001 night 1 and 2
3. York 84 ( the copy who is filmed close to stage)
4. London 83 (low gen)
5. Amsterdam 91 (low gen)
Andrew Eldritch Dour Festival 1997: Yeah, We take any request... As much as we ever do.
doc P

itnAklipse wrote:Btw, could anyone point me to a direction where i could obtain the Leeds 18.04.2003 ??? :eek: DVD? There's some in ebay.de but not shipping to rest of europe and haven't seen anywhere else.
Also i'd prefer paying paypal or even credit card instead of sending money.

Thanks,
dei
Didn´t they play London 18.04.2003 ? got it on ebay.de in a superb quality as adrenochrome mentioned above,
cheers
Doc P
Es ist grausam.
Dafür hat es aufgehört zu regnen.
Sunsonic
Amphetamine Filth

Hey doc P! are you the youngest Heartlander? :)
One life all I need
itnAklipse
Slight Overbomber

doc P: Sure, but i was just checking if anyone is awake. :/

Naturally, i want the videos for both Leeds dates ;)

dei
we've got beer and we've got fuel