VH-1 Bands Reunited

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Have you you got this across the pond? The gigs were at the Scala in London.

Ive seen the Alarm and Flock of Seagulls episodes.

Great shows!
Last edited by Black Planet on 06 Apr 2004, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Guess not...based on the repyl hit thingy.

:twisted:
Justj0hn
Amphetamine Filth

I caught some of the Berlin show. Terri Nunn looks fantastiK! The one I looked forward to though was Romeo Void. I've long brought them up within conversations of bands that should get back together. Shame I wasn't on the west coast for their concert.

The Dramarama performance was recorded at a venue within pissing distance of where I live. If I'd known it was to be televised I would've made more of an effort to attend. Plus I jeard it was a good show all around. Oh well.

j0hn.......