SOM london stuff

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Happy the Man
Road Kill

Hi guys.

I'm in London for a week after a hellishly long flight from New Zealand and im wondering where I would go to find anything SOM related.. t-shirt, bootlegs etc.

Cheers
1 in 3 people have a mental illness. Look at 2 of your friends. If they're normal, then it's you.
Silence is platinum
Slight Overbomber

try the electric ballroom on saturday or ressurection records
both are located in camden town

good luck!!
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Resurrection is a little hard to find. It is in the basement of a dodgy clothing shop. If you head down the High St, past the market (towards the bridge) it'll be one of the shops on your right hand side. Haven't been there for a couple of years so I'm sure someone would be able to give better instructions.
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Happy the Man
Road Kill

Cheers guys.

Ill head down towards Camden Town in the weekend.
1 in 3 people have a mental illness. Look at 2 of your friends. If they're normal, then it's you.
Candover Premiere
Road Kill

Have you got travel insurance?

Will it cover you for camden town?

Generally there is a carve out in most policies for loss resulting from crime, theft or any other related incidents in the not particularly royal borough of camden.
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

I quite like Camden. It has...character, as well as just about everything else you could possibly want, assuming you'd want what's on offer.