FC Porto 2, Man United 1

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

So, how come our friend Moonchild hasn't posted a message on this subject yet? I guess she still has a hangover after all-night celebrations :lol: :wink:

She is very quiet lately, isn't she? :cry:

Oh, and my beloved Chelsea superstars did the business in Stuttgart. :notworthy: Okay, we only got an own goal, but never look an away goal in the mouth, as the ancient greek philosopher jimmius grevesius once said.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Black Shuck
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

twas indeed a good night for footie.
the cheating brummie scum lost as well.
Gazza for England manager
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

havent heard from gripper....
i'm saying nothing about my lot after sunday's performance.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

That's the best thing about the Reds. Our results matter more to you than your own.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

MrChris wrote:So, how come our friend Moonchild hasn't posted a message on this subject yet? I guess she still has a hangover after all-night celebrations :lol: :wink:

Dont worry, Moony is alive and well, and was infact giving me some stick over Man U last night!!!!

.... And i support Newcastle !!!! ?????

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Big Si
School Bully

Cheatin' Bas***ds! :evil:

But at least Roy Keane put the boot into that playacting c**t Vitor Baia! :twisted: :notworthy:

Good luck tonight to Newcastle and Liverpool! I'll be at parkhead to collect my award! :wink: http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 321721.stm
Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Well, I have to say I was laughing my ass of last night !
Not only do the filth lose but they also have that IDIOT Keane sent off !!! :lol:
Fair play to the goalie for rolling around like a berk.

With the defence in the state that is it (the chuckle brothers & Fortune playing at the back, at the same time) I can see Porto winning at the Theatre Of Silence as well.

Sorry to all you filth fans on here, I just hate the team! Please don't abuse me though, I'm a Leeds fan. I get enough emotional & mental abuse every Saturday. :D
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
keys
Road Kill

On the contrary Mr Purple... our 10 men did very well against Porto's 12 (i include the linesman in their line-up)!

And surely you can't say you're a Leeds fan and ask NOT to be abused in the same breath?

Was that another consortium who pulled out of the running to buy the ailing Elland Road club today?

Hopefully, your lot will go bump, Elland Road will be demolished and Leeds City Council will build a decent (and long overdue) concert venue for the city!

Take no offence... all in jest, my friend...
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

keys wrote:
Hopefully, your lot will go bump, Elland Road will be demolished and Leeds City Council will build a decent (and long overdue) concert venue for the city!
Sounds like a fine plan to me. Anyone at the Mondays gig at MaryEllen Rd early ninties - Mr Ryder, bless his addled soul, 'Are you Man U?' - half the stewards were, and spent much of the day ejecting leeds shirt wearing gimps on highly spurious charges. Marvellous.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
moonchild

MrChris wrote:So, how come our friend Moonchild hasn't posted a message on this subject yet? I guess she still has a hangover after all-night celebrations :lol: :wink:

I'm alive... :) Thank you so much MrChris, Sir, to post about my lovely and best UEFA team... F.C.PORTOOOOOOOOOOO :notworthy: :notworthy:

I'm still celebrating, that's right, the great vitory of the dragons.
:notworthy: :notworthy:

And the poor red devils almost losed for 5 or 6 goals. I hope Porto plays like this when we will meet the M.United again.

Everyone: PORTOOOOOOOOOOOO PORTOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PORTOOOOOOOOOOOOO PORTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
moonchild

Padstar wrote:
Dont worry, Moony is alive and well, and was infact giving me some stick over Man U last night!!!!
Sorry Paddy, and thank you for listening me all the time. But if you want you can shut me up... whenever you want.... :roll: :roll:
moonchild

keys wrote:On the contrary Mr Purple... our 10 men did very well against Porto's 12 (i include the linesman in their line-up)!
Did very well? ;D ;D ;D

Imagine if they weren't so well....

The Dragon burned the Red asses...

That Stadium is gorgeous isn't it? :innocent: :innocent:
moonchild

Purple Light wrote: Not only do the filth lose but they also have that IDIOT Keane sent off !!! :lol:
Fair play to the goalie for rolling around like a berk.
:eek: :eek: He really hurt the great goalkeeper - Baía - when he put his foot on his backs.. bastard.. :evil: :evil:

One more time.. all together... PORTOOOOOOOOOOOOO PORTOOOOOOOOOOOOO PORTOOOOOOOOOOOO :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
moonchild

Big Si wrote:Cheatin' Bas***ds! :evil:

But at least Roy Keane put the boot into that playacting c**t Vitor Baia! :twisted: :notworthy:
Now is your turn.....

You can call us what you want, cause we don't care, you know why? cause in our scarfs appears... UEFA CHAMPIONS... 2003/2004
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Do you remember that wonderful sunny day in Spain? How could you forget? Was the day that you cryed like a baby with OUR BRILLIANT VITORY... ;D ;D :twisted: :twisted:

PORTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.. PORTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO