Just A Thought...

Post your reviews of Sisters-related material or interviews with Sisters-related musicians here. And don't believe the hype: 1985 most definitely is a fashion statement.
James Blast
Banned

Thought I make a post in here as it has laid dormant since the last TSOM tour.
It was the wrong thought, wasn't it?

Sorry :roll:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

I was gonna post something like that but you beat me to it.

Not surprised at the inactivity on here though. Be nice if :von: did something or spoke to someone so we could write sommat!

Fat chance.
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
James Blast
Banned

Thank you PL, now about that Frankfurt 03 bootleg.....
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Yep.
I'm not up on all this weeding stuff yet though so you'll have to help me along the way...
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Black Horizon wrote:In the way of Smoke And Mirrors 2003 bootlegs I have:

Leeds Blank Canvas 26/04/03
Leeds Blank Canvas 27/04/03
Bristol
Furth
Dusseldorf
I was at both Leeds gigs so it'd be nice to have a copy of them.
I've got Frankfurt & London.
London is good but Frankfurt definitely sounds superior. Crash & Burn almost sounds like its been done in the studio its that clear.
James Blast
Banned

Quality items :-
Leeds 26-4-03
Amsterdam 30-3-03

Mid-quality items:-
Furth 11-4-03
Bristol 22-4-03

$hite items :-
Glasgow-whenever 03
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Black Horizon wrote:
I was at both Leeds gigs so it'd be nice to have a copy of them.
Me too, those shows were fecking CLASS :notworthy: :notworthy:
Judging from various other mentions, I reckon about 80% of heartlanders were at one or both of the Leeds Blank Canvas gigs last April.

(Me too. Both.)

This gives me an idea for a poll...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Black Horizon wrote:What poll you gonna make then?
Well, I was going to post a poll; Which of the Leeds Blank Canvas gigs were you at? with options Saturday (26th April 2003), Sunday (27th), both, or neither.

But it's not really that interesting is it? So I can't be arsed. Knock yourself out if you want to do it...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

markfiend wrote:But it's not really that interesting is it? So I can't be arsed.
Good call. :von:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Johnny Boy wrote:
markfiend wrote:But it's not really that interesting is it? So I can't be arsed.
Good call. :von:
I thought so. Thanks John.
—Bertrand Russell