Dear d00mw0lf

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Could you please change your avatar? It seems to be playing havoc with my firewall. I would love to wait until Monday when I'm at work and see what it is, but since that inhibits Mr Fiend's meerkat from dancing, I expect I will be disappointed. Thankyou in advance. (Another precious post sacrificed).
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Horizon wrote:WTF?
I get a Java Applet pop-upalert when I access a thread which she's posted on. I click 'accept' but her avatar still shows as a little unshown picture icon. Perhaps it's a problem at my end , if you can suggest a solution, I'd be most grateful.
Thea
Overbomber

not a clue what's up with it (it was a pic of my hair btw. it's gone all weird and rainbowy) hopefully this one'll work (first pic i could grab off t'puter that was less than 200x200)
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Seems like it was just me having the problem. Possibly my anglo-Catholic persecution complex coming back to haunt me. Anyway, it's gone now. But all I can see is a little blue Peter Pan/ daffodil-like icon. Is that what it's supposed to be?
Thea
Overbomber

it's the soulseek bird - little blue odd thing that sits on my desktop and brings me MP3s
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Thankyou. It's much gentler on my firewall and the eye. Though I do sit very firmly on the moral high ground when it comes to music piracy. I know I used to tape albums when I was younger, but at least you had to know someone who had bought the vinyl in those days. And you got to hold it and read the sleeve notes. Happy days...
spartacus mills
Amphetamine Filth

Awww, I missed that avatar. I want to see dOOmy's rainbow hair and I want to see it NOW!
christophe
Overbomber

spartacus mills wrote:Awww, I missed that avatar. I want to see dOOmy's rainbow hair and I want to see it NOW!
idd
:notworthy: :notworthy:
pleas DoomWolf.
forget about Trash. and give us the damn picture. :wink:
Another Shade of You.
Thea
Overbomber

/me gives in to peer pressure

it's green, blue, purple, white, brown, blonde and back at the back...
spartacus mills
Amphetamine Filth

Ta very much!

Now let's see the back, rainbow girl!
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

christophe wrote:forget about Trash
Mon Dieu! Sacrebleu! Zut alors! You naughty little French person! In the interests of entente cordiale and to promote a spirit of respect and co-operation throughout the wider European community, I withdraw my request. I would be interested to know if it causes anybody else the same problem and, more importantly, a solution. I am technically challenged in such areas, even when fully compus mentis.
Thea
Overbomber

i would, but have you ever tried taking a photo ofthe back of your own head with a broken digital camera?
if i figure out a way to do it (or enlist the help of a sibling) i'll let you know.
christophe
Overbomber

Pleas excuse me Trash Harry. :oops:
I was wrong to accuse you, and I understand you’re troubling, I’m not very skills with computers so I can only admire your quest for knowledge
I only wanted to see her picture.
(I'm not french but belgian.)

Btw, thank you DoomWolf,
:notworthy:
Another Shade of You.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

christophe wrote:I'm not french but belgian.
That's still no excuse for persistently getting my name wrong.
christophe
Overbomber

haha, its my computer baby.
sorry thrash I'll try to get it right the nex time.
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

It's a bad workman as blames his tools :innocent:
Sorry to see you become 'Slight' Thrash, I know how much it meant to you.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
christophe
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:It's a bad workman as blames his tools :innocent:
Sorry to see you become 'Slight' Thrash, I know how much it meant to you.
heyhey.
I think it’s about time to follow a few lessens English.
Now I write everything in Word and let it correct it all, then I copy it to the forum. And the damn thing corrects stuff I don’t want to be changed.

so pleas excuse me
Red sunsets and Thrash harry.
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

Hehehehe christophe you are talking to the worlds No.#1 hater of MS Word. In fact everything MS :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Red Sunsets wrote:Sorry to see you become 'Slight' Thrash, I know how much it meant to you.
Aaaww! Give us a hug you fat bastard! The landlord's sorted it out now and I'm chuffed to buggeree...
James Blast
Banned

Larks Tongues In Aspic - King Crimson
BH
~ Peter Steele
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

d00mw0lf wrote:not a clue what's up with it (it was a pic of my hair btw. it's gone all weird and rainbowy) hopefully this one'll work (first pic i could grab off t'puter that was less than 200x200)
Doomy,

You are way too kind. You changed your pic just for him?
Can I borrow a 20?
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
Thea
Overbomber

cyn wrote:
d00mw0lf wrote:not a clue what's up with it (it was a pic of my hair btw. it's gone all weird and rainbowy) hopefully this one'll work (first pic i could grab off t'puter that was less than 200x200)
Doomy,

Can I borrow a 20?
not till after whitby :roll:

/me is skint.
cyn
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

d00mw0lf wrote:
cyn wrote:
Doomy,

Can I borrow a 20?
not till after whitby :roll:

/me is skint.
*waits patiently*

ummmm whats a whitby? :oops:
Why don't you ask the kids at Tiananmen Square
Was fashion the reason why they were there?
They disguise it, hypnotize it
Television made you buy it
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Whitby is a charming North-Yorkshire seaside town, which was the setting for part of the novel "Dracula", and which has an annual "goth weekend". I believe it is this "weekend" to which d00my refers.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

Oh Gawd! expect loads of posts about bands you couldn't give a fig about, in fact you'd rather they just went away and shrivelled up.
~ Peter Steele