New Sisters album and tour dates announced

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Lowrider
Road Kill

that was such a lame attempt at an April Fool. No spirit.

Better next year. ('Wayne and Andy: So in Love')

Sorry. :roll:

(The Today programme's item on the Archers having a remixed theme tune by Brian Eno was pretty good).

LR
And something tells me that when nothing is left on this planet except nuclear waste
and cockroaches - there'll still be Lemmy -- AE
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

I sort of figured someone would do it. Nice try, but I didn't fall for it. :D
Robert E
Road Kill

I did, for about half a second before my hung-over brain remembered what day it is.
Lowrider
Road Kill

Robert E wrote:I did, for about half a second before my hung-over brain remembered what day it is.
Really? Oh, I feel better then :lol:
And something tells me that when nothing is left on this planet except nuclear waste
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

:twisted: such a mean trick to play on us poor heartlander's and only @ 2.07pm :P
Goths have feelings too
claws
Amphetamine Filth

about one year ago, I was critizised for being so negative about the future of TSOM. It seems like most heartlanders now have the same feeling as I had then (and still have)
We are coming down but we will never, never land
James Blast
Banned

Can you give me a list of the tracks and a tour itinerary, hope their playing Glasgow again! :D

Wot?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

I F***ing HATE "April Bloody Fools"
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
claws
Amphetamine Filth

AndyTheGoth wrote:I F***ing HATE "April Bloody Fools"
agreed. it's a moronic tradition
We are coming down but we will never, never land
James Blast
Banned

Please don't look at this then http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic. ... 6336#76336 for some of you I know it's too late.

Forgive me, I know not what I do. :oops:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Lowrider
Road Kill

claws wrote:
AndyTheGoth wrote:I F***ing HATE "April Bloody Fools"
agreed. it's a moronic tradition
Are you calling me a moron, sir? :evil:

You'll be hearing from my lawyers in the morning.

Which is more than I ever do. :roll:

LR
James Blast
Banned

eh.... uh.... I still want to know the tracklisting for the new album.
~ Peter Steele
Lowrider
Road Kill

Black Horizon wrote:
Lowrider wrote:
claws wrote: agreed. it's a moronic tradition
Are you calling me a moron, sir? :evil:

You'll be hearing from my lawyers in the morning.

Which is more than I ever do. :roll:

LR

Are you calling ME a moron too?
I can if you want. But only if you call me a taxi.

They're not getting any better, are they? :roll:
F*ck*As*Goth
Amphetamine Filth

We just have to be realistic..... Is the new album ever going to be released? No..... probably never..... Von stillthinks that he has World Domination withing reach.... but that ain't gonna happen either...What we are actually looking at is a 3rd generation goth band.... and you and me.... still buying the artefacts dating from the days that they still were a goth entitiy to deal with.... I (personally) am beginning to feel more and more sad when even mentioning the band...... the standard reaction is either: Never heard of them/ Are they still around? So that leaves me sitting here.... 3 Sisters tats.... drunk as hell.... holding a genuine cope of the Damage Done, a Body Electric, a White Alice and some other stuff in my hand and just wonder what the hell went wrong?
shivarising
Amphetamine Filth

F*ck*As*Goth wrote:We just have to be realistic..... Is the new album ever going to be released? No..... probably never..... Von stillthinks that he has World Domination withing reach.... but that ain't gonna happen either...What we are actually looking at is a 3rd generation goth band.... and you and me.... still buying the artefacts dating from the days that they still were a goth entitiy to deal with.... I (personally) am beginning to feel more and more sad when even mentioning the band...... the standard reaction is either: Never heard of them/ Are they still around? So that leaves me sitting here.... 3 Sisters tats.... drunk as hell.... holding a genuine cope of the Damage Done, a Body Electric, a White Alice and some other stuff in my hand and just wonder what the hell went wrong?

THAT'S IT!! You pushed me over the edge! I'm selling my whole Sisters lot on EBAY this week! Better do it now B4 you're all in nursing homes!