Gitty as i am....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Nightspawn
Road Kill

Ahhhh, spring time is sisterstime :twisted:

I remember the spring of 92, when i first heard of Sisters, and it was all good :notworthy:

Thanks to Sisters, for making springtime such a joyfull season, wich otherwise would be kinda dull;)

What memories/feelings do you guys have, when it comes to the first time you heard :notworthy: Sisters :notworthy: ?
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

1987. I remember thinking "WTF?".
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Springtime, dull? Eh? May I suggest a walk in the country, or at least to the nearest boozer.

Snub - nice av. My old one of her lighting a cigar with a candle may return one day. Angelina....sigh. :notworthy: :D :eek: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

This thread was done recently, but 85 in me big bruv's car / taxi, listening to FALAA, wondering which twisted individuals could come up with something as preposterous but ace as Marian.
There is increasing evidence to suggest that Chris may have been being sarcastic.
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Springtime again. April 1983. Seeing my local bus stop outside Peterborough Technical College, just around the corner from my flat, plastered with flyers for the 23rd. 'I'm not doing anything' I thought 'might be a laugh'. I had heard the name but never heard the band. So I went along on my todd and came out shell-shocked and the rest (as they say) is history. :von:
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
Angelchild
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

One of my happiest ever Summers in 1987.........Long nostalgic sigh.
"Ohne deine hilfe verliere
Ich mich in diesem ort"