My boss has just got a new car

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

A Lamborghini Murcielago to be precise. Don't you just love it when someone else gets to enjoy the fruits of your labour? :evil:
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hallucienate
Overbomber

take one glass jar, some raw chicken and some full cream milk. Stuff the chicken in the jar, then fill it to the brim with milk and screw the lid back on.

Leave this in a dark, warm place somewhere in the car that he won't be checking for the next 3 weeks.

There you go, soon you'll have one very stinky Lamborghini Murcielago
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Sh!t. Mine's just seen his new company supplied BMW being delivered and has legged it out the door. He was in the middle of telling me something very important about our new Sun servers. No doubt he'll expect me to join him in a public masturbation ritual shortly.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

markfiend wrote:the fruits of your labour?
I don't think that claim will stand up in court.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

@ Hal: Nice idea but have you seen the inside of a Lambo? Not enough room to hide anything.
Thrash Harry wrote:I don't think that claim will stand up in court.
:lol: I do more work than he bloody does though!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Thrash Harry wrote:a public masturbation ritual shortly.
Heh. We had to have one of those too :urff: And a 6 litre V12 engine or whatever the feck it is makes a lot of noise. You can see people thinking "w@nker" from 400 yards away :evil:
—Bertrand Russell
Loki
God of Mischief and Discord

Never been a car buff. Fully revolving wheels and see thru windows and I'm happy. And the fact that it goes helps.
Loki was never worshiped as the other Gods,
Which is quite understandable.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Johnny Boy wrote:Never been a car buff. Fully revolving wheels and see thru windows and I'm happy. And the fact that it goes helps.
Well, yeah me too. But my boss is the sort of person who wants people to know he can afford to spend £150000 on a car that can go three times as fast as the national speed limit. :urff: I don't really see the point myself.
—Bertrand Russell
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

none of my bosses have got flash cars...
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

"Flash" is le mot juste.

Especially for my boss :lol:
—Bertrand Russell
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

markfiend wrote:
Thrash Harry wrote:a public masturbation ritual shortly.
Heh. We had to have one of those too :urff: And a 6 litre V12 engine or whatever the feck it is makes a lot of noise. You can see people thinking "w@nker" from 400 yards away :evil:
let's just hope he doesn't read HL, or it might be ex-boss :lol: :lol: :lol:
Goths have feelings too
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

paint it black wrote:let's just hope he doesn't read HL, or it might be ex-boss :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh sh1t! :lol:

Nah he doesn't know the place exists. I hope.
—Bertrand Russell
James Blast
Banned

I think my boss just got a huge dick fitted they way she treats the menfolk in her charge.

Bitter? Moi?

Gawdammit, I'm gonna weed something, that usually cheers me up. :lol:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Red Sunsets wrote:I think my boss just got a huge dick fitted
Maybe she just needs one inserting... :innocent: