Goths on TV

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Gripper
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It's on again- this Friday, the 16th, at 9.00 on BBC3.

Mackenzie Crook in an edition of 'Spine Chillers' called 'Goths.'

Absolutely hill-hairyarse, and there's even a snatch of The Sisters (no bad-taste jokes about who that might be...) played too.

Go on- it's more fun than being down the pub.

Sorry if you can't get BBC3, by the way.
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
James Blast
Banned

Keen, cheers Gripper, I kept on missing it.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Gripper

Thought this needed moving back up the board again.
Watch out, I'm going to shout the next bit:

IT'S ON TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YEAH! FRIDAY!
TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thankyou.
christophe
Overbomber

Damn BBC3....
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

Just as well you did Gripper, I'd forgotten. Any danger of e-mailing me 15mins before it starts as I'm bound to forget again :oops:

The Curse of the EBG Rides Again!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Gripper

Hoy!

YES, YOU!!

It's on in seven minutes.

Enjoy.
James Blast
Banned

Taping it Mr. C, and thank you for the mail, I did forget :oops:
Oooooh! Dominion is playing! :D
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

jeeeese...

this is sooo....dreadful...something not that unusual...but i don't...and never have done...dyed my pubes black!

i missed out on Friends...and Chandler has his A Flock Of Seagulls hair...oh the shame....
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Burn wrote:
this is sooo....dreadful...something not that unusual...but i don't...and never have done...dyed my pubes black!
Hello My Pet,

Did you really really have to share that with us?

Planet
:lol:
Andie
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:
Burn wrote:
Hello My Pet,

Did you really really have to share that with us?

Planet
:lol:
yes...it's a subject very close to my...erm... :innocent:

anyways...
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

@ burn...get your ass in chat and come say hi!
James Blast
Banned

Burn wrote:i missed out on Friends...and Chandler has his A Flock Of Seagulls hair...oh the shame....
How many times we seen that one Burn? OK the Miami Vice fashions are a hoot!
~ Peter Steele
Gripper

Burn wrote:jeeeese...

WHHHHHAAAAAATTT!!!!!! Look, this programme is a true and accurate reflection of the way that myself (God bless my soul) and literally millions of other Heartlanders (God bless their souls) have chosen to live what we (God bless arseoles) call 'the time between what is parst and that is to cum.'
Beware....for those who doubt will soon get a clout.

Beget thine cheese, thou trangeoron.
James Blast
Banned

that was 3 brackets beginning with God, Gripper.
Oops! forgot, Friday night.
Thankee, it is on tape and I shall view it very, very soon.
~ Peter Steele
Andie
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:
Burn wrote:i missed out on Friends...and Chandler has his A Flock Of Seagulls hair...oh the shame....
How many times we seen that one Burn? OK the Miami Vice fashions are a hoot!
err...twice now i think...

Miami Vice fashions...and i thought they were extras on the set of The Breakfast Club...now why wasn't Simple Minds playing...comon...get out of that one... :eek:
Andie
Overbomber

Gripper wrote:

WHHHHHAAAAAATTT!!!!!! Look, this programme is a true and accurate reflection of the way that myself (God bless my soul) and literally millions of other Heartlanders (God bless their souls) have chosen to live what we (God bless arseoles) call 'the time between what is parst and that is to cum.'

but...but...forgive me...but i didn't hear one Leeds/northern accent...so surely they must be tourists... :roll:
Gripper

Burn wrote:
Gripper wrote:

but...but...forgive me...but i didn't hear one Leeds/northern accent...so surely they must be tourists... :roll:

Yep, us real goths, we dreeeenk yuuurrr bluuuuuuuudddddddd....... ahahahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

LOL.. at my Dog. Go to it....the grass is far too green.
James Blast
Banned

Burn wrote:Miami Vice fashions...and i thought they were extras on the set of The Breakfast Club...now why wasn't Simple Minds playing...comon...get out of that one... :eek:
Well.... uh, if it had been The Breakfast Club, maybe there would have been some Simple Minds?

Have I missed summat 'ere. BeeP, ATG, someone help me out?
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

Gripper wrote:
Burn wrote:
Gripper wrote: WHHHHHAAAAAATTT!!!!!! Look, this programme is a true and accurate reflection of the way that myself (God bless my soul) and literally millions of other Heartlanders (God bless their souls) have chosen to live what we (God bless arseoles) call 'the time between what is parst and that is to cum.'

Yep, us real goths, we dreeeenk yuuurrr bluuuuuuuudddddddd....... ahahahahahahaahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Only "Type O Negative" for me Mate ;-)
This Is Not Ordinary S & M
This Is M & S S & M
Andy TG
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:
Burn wrote:Miami Vice fashions...and i thought they were extras on the set of The Breakfast Club...now why wasn't Simple Minds playing...comon...get out of that one... :eek:
Well.... uh, if it had been The Breakfast Club, maybe there would have been some Simple Minds?

Have I missed summat 'ere. BeeP, ATG, someone help me out?
If it was "The Breafast Club" it would have to be Ally Sheedy BEFORE the transformation. Miami Vice fashions were loads of Pastle Colours, Chinos, Pastel Socks, Shoulder Pads, Touseled Hair and Cocktails - not really that relevent to this "Forum" I think!
This Is M & S S & M
James Blast
Banned

AndyTheGoth wrote:Miami Vice fashions were loads of Pastle Colours, Chinos, Pastel Socks, Shoulder Pads, Touseled Hair and Cocktails - not really that relevent to this "Forum" I think!
Get her!
~ Peter Steele
Andy TG
Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:
AndyTheGoth wrote:Miami Vice fashions were loads of Pastle Colours, Chinos, Pastel Socks, Shoulder Pads, Touseled Hair and Cocktails - not really that relevent to this "Forum" I think!
Get her!
And those cloths were on the "Men!"

Kolh Eyeliners at Dawn - Gripper can Referee!
This Is M & S S & M
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

He's my Dog.

Leave him alone....

and sorry the p*ss sprayed so far.............

I'll keep the leash much short next time.
James Blast
Banned

GET HER!!!!
~ Peter Steele