BTV2 Fantastic!!

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Hi

Just thought I'd let you know about the fantastic weekend I had in Leeds :D at the Beyond the Veil 2 in the Metroplole Hotel. Started well with the disco at the Adelphi and just got better :D

Deathcamp Project weren't bad and did spiritual cramp 8) which wasn't a great cover, but it's still Christian Death 8)

Screeming Banshee Air Crew, billed as one of the best UK live acts at the moment. hmmmm, not for me! not to mention they absolutly murdered 51st State :evil: and he forgot the words, if Slade the Leveller were dead he'd be spinning in his grave!

Last Dance where brilliant (so good in fact I've just ordered 3 of their cd's) amazing bass sound with a funky drummer :D

Bella Morte did a short set?? but where very animated on stage :D

ASP, well it was ASP 8)

I missed one of the bands, due to the vast amounts of XXXX I'd consumed :urff: and red wine :urff: and pizza :urff:

I must be getting old, cause blokes in skirts :eek: :eek: :eek: and mini skirts at that :eek: :eek: :eek:

but all in all a BRILLIANT weekend :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: deffo be there again next year :D

how did the Mish and Skeletal Family gig go?
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
sisxbeforedawn

and I apologise for spelling grammer mistakes, I'm still recovering :urff:
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

The hell with spelling and grammar mistakes!
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

sisxbeforedawn wrote:blokes in skirts and mini skirts at that
Now, if you'd said that in the first place, I'd have been right there. Tell me more, tell me more.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
sisxbeforedawn

Thrash Harry wrote:
sisxbeforedawn wrote:blokes in skirts and mini skirts at that
Now, if you'd said that in the first place, I'd have been right there. Tell me more, tell me more.
well there was this one guy with a skirt and twirling a batton :eek: then this other guy had a mini skirt on and how the hell he kept his nuts hidden I'm scared to think :eek:
sisxbeforedawn

and this guy looked great in tights and high heeled pixie boots

sisxbeforedawn

sisxbeforedawn

I'll get this right in a minute, still pished from saturday :?

James Blast
Banned

Those were things I never needed to see, cheers six.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

Red Sunsets wrote:Those were things I never needed to see, cheers six.

Agreed. But What are they??? And what is with their Hair?????>?
James Blast
Banned

A bad hair day gone mental BeeP?
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
sisxbeforedawn

they where fantastic though :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

check'em out www.thelastdance.com/

the hair was like a fibre optic christmas tree 8) I was convinced he was a girl for most of the gig :eek: :eek: :eek: only truely 100% certain the next morning when they where sat in hotel reception. looking a bit rough :wink:

beleive me there where other sites there that would make yer toes curl :eek: but put me down to be there next year :D
Scardwel
Slight Overbomber

sisxbeforedawn wrote: how did the Mish and Skeletal Family gig go?

The Skeletals didn't play in the end :( - rumour has it their drummer had a strop and refused to play 'cause they weren't being paid enough! The band that replaced them (I think they were called Breene) were truly dreadful and they murdered Ace Of Spades! :evil:

The Mish were on splendid form both nights (I saw 'em in Edinburgh the night before as well) The current line-up is sounding better than ever!
If we can't have The Sisters, The Miss!on will do nicely.
The Scene won't save you...
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

yeah, we didnt go in the end because we spotted a very low-key announcement on the skels forum that they had pulled out - about half an hour before we were about to set off!! :roll:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

sisxbeforedawn wrote: the hair was like a fibre optic christmas tree 8) I was convinced he was a girl for most of the gig :eek: :eek: :eek: only truely 100% certain the next morning when they where sat in hotel reception. looking a bit rough :wink:
I had to take a few looks before I concluded it was a guy. The hands gave him/her away, far too masculine for a woman or she has man-hands! :urff: :urff:
sisxbeforedawn

Black Planet wrote:
I had to take a few looks before I concluded it was a guy. The hands gave him/her away, far too masculine for a woman or she has man-hands! :urff: :urff:[/quote]

and HE had great legs as well :eek: :eek: :eek:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

When they look so like a girl it's easier to swallow.
Go to sleep now, Francis.