currently watching...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Best of Bowie

current track- The hearts filthy lesson :D
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Oh goody I was wondering where this thread had gone ;)

I watched "Velvet Goldmine" last night. Old news maybe, but I think it's fab ;D
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Deathwatch on DVD, very twisted indeed! :? 8)
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

The clock. Roll on Crackerjack time.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

I can't stop watching Dawn Of The Dead at the moment.
Pure class.
Oh, & TWC (The Wrestling ( :oops: ) Channel, 432 on Sky) Pure class too!
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Purple Light wrote:I can't stop watching Dawn Of The Dead at the moment.
Pure class.
:notworthy: i love the bit where the zombie gets scalped by the helicopter blades..... :lol:
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

not me (couldn't get a ticket :( ) but a friend did.

Johnny vegas strip stark bollock naked and shove a bottle up his arse for charity :eek: .

£1000 for the strip and £600 for the bottle trick.

top man :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Goths have feelings too
Mrs. Snowey

paint it black wrote: Johnny vegas strip stark bollock naked and shove a bottle up his arse for charity :eek: .

£1000 for the strip and £600 for the bottle trick.

top man :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

Erm, Mr. Snowey hasn't mentioned anything about this :eek: I hope he doesn't change his avatar and give us a graphic illustration :eek:
Andie
Overbomber

Purple Light wrote:Oh, & TWC (The Wrestling ( :oops: ) Channel, 432 on Sky) Pure class too!

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

watched the Shawn Micheals interview last night until the sound and picture quality got to bad to deal with...
Andie
Overbomber

taped the Osbornes offa the MTV last night...there is something seriously wrong with watching the Oz falling off his quad bike...over...and over...and over...

:twisted:
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Burn wrote:there is something seriously wrong with watching the Oz
Fullstop.
Gripper

A doc about Bob Geldof
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Gripper wrote:A doc about Bob Geldof
Which reminds me of that Comic Relief night when Ben Elton ranted on about the futility of giving money to help Africa cos Western banks were just gonna take it back in interest charges. Oh how we laughed. In an awkward, shuffling of the feet kind of way.

Now get your fncking arse out front and tell them you were only joking, arsehole.
Gripper

"People are dying NOW...........f**k the address, let's get the numbers...."

The thing is, my abiding memory is Astbury in his Cocheesicake outfit grinning because Bob said 'F**k' on BBC1. This was obviously before he started speaking american, weighing 18 stone and pissing his pants.
My car's faster than your mum, but not as dirty.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Thrash Harry wrote:Which reminds me of that Comic Relief night when Ben Elton ranted on about the futility of giving money to help Africa cos Western banks were just gonna take it back in interest charges. Oh how we laughed. In an awkward, shuffling of the feet kind of way.

Now get your fncking arse out front and tell them you were only joking, arsehole.
He did have a point in a way. The banks took back about £15 for every £1 that the charities sent. It would have been more effective if they'd agreed to cancel the debts. But that was never going to happen, was it?

So I think "futile" is the wrong word; frustrating that the banks refused to cancel debts, but in the final analysis, the money raised undeniably made a difference to a great deal of people.

I always thought Ben Elton was a cnut anyway; it turns out now he was always a Tory even when he was doing his "Thatch" rants!
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Black Shuck
Location: Sitting in a sleazy snack bar, sucking sickly sausage rolls

markfiend wrote:
Thrash Harry wrote:Which reminds me of that Comic Relief night when Ben Elton ranted on about the futility of giving money to help Africa cos Western banks were just gonna take it back in interest charges. Oh how we laughed. In an awkward, shuffling of the feet kind of way.

He did have a point in a way. The banks took back about £15 for every £1 that the charities sent. It would have been more effective if they'd agreed to cancel the debts. But that was never going to happen, was it?

So I think "futile" is the wrong word; frustrating that the banks refused to cancel debts, but in the final analysis, the money raised undeniably made a difference to a great deal of people.

I always thought Ben Elton was a cnut anyway; it turns out now he was always a Tory even when he was doing his "Thatch" rants!

I agree that BenElton is an odious little berk, but I just cxan't hat the guy who brought us Blackadder.
And some of his stand-up routines have had me in stitches.
Gazza for England manager
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Shuck wrote:And some of his stand-up routines have had me in stitches.
Double seat?
Gary

Girl Next Door (well at cinema last night) great film! kinda 80's in a 00's way.... reminded me of breakfast club/ferris bueller.. but i was there with a 'friend' so it didnt have my full attention ;)
hallucienate
Overbomber

york race course gig :)
James Blast
Banned

Dad's Army, a black & white episode I haven't seen before.

'Stupid boy'
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Star Wars Trilogy - Original versions (none of this special edition crap). 7 pounds boxset from a car boot last Sunday.

Jealous?

I also got Axel F (Beverly Hills Cop theme) on 12" for 50p!
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

CellThree wrote:Star Wars Trilogy - Original versions (none of this special edition ****). 7 pounds boxset from a car boot last Sunday.

Jealous?

I also got Axel F (Beverly Hills Cop theme) on 12" for 50p!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

U are currently receiving notworthy's from the biggest Star Wars nut on Heartland... well, Quiffy's into it big style too.
Yeah, I'm one of the sad ones...
Still have all the figures, can play the entire films in my head etc... :innocent:

Still, U can't argue with a bit of Beverly Hills Cop.

Onto subject anyway, currently listening to (The) Sisters, Frankfurt 03. (War On f*ckin Drugs at the moment, god I love it...) :notworthy: :D :notworthy: :D :von:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
James Blast
Banned

someone took you to the cleaners C3

only joking, or am I :roll:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:someone took you to the cleaners C3

only joking, or am I :roll:
We are not joking. :D

Sisters, Leeds United & Star Wars are my life!!! (amongst many other things before U start labelling me as some kinda fruitcake!!!!!!!!!)
James Blast
Banned

cake-

label-

M'case rests, M'lud :twisted:
~ Peter Steele