Pixies reunion tour

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
elguiri
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Any other Pixies fans out there?

This might be of interest.

https://www.disclive.com/artist.php?artistid=8

Official bootlegs,limited to 1000 copies of each night.Ive just ordered an Edmonton , in case anybody is thinking of ordering as well......Do a different one then we can swop :innocent:
Cost appears to work out at 19.50 (pounds).

Dave
"Very Elderly Bastard Groovy"
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

hopefully this might help all you pixies peeps in your decision making 8)

http://forum.frankblack.net/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6994
Goths have feelings too
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

my friend andrea paid £90 on ebay for a teicket to their concert at brixton academy! :lol: i like 'em but not that much! :lol:
Debaser
Overbomber

I like 'em a bit.......

But wouldn't pay over the odds to see them here in the UK....but I'm just working out US dates and school holidays at the mo....and it's NOT good...
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
dee902
Amphetamine Filth

Debaser wrote:I like 'em a bit.......

But wouldn't pay over the odds to see them here in the UK....but I'm just working out US dates and school holidays at the mo....and it's NOT good...
It'd be great if you could make it over here, Ness! I'd love to FINALLY meet you! ;)
Hojyuu-obi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Debaser wrote:I like 'em a bit.......

Is your nickname not a Pixies song IIRC?
Debaser
Overbomber

IIRC ?

It's actually a reference to me enjoying shaving bits off gold coins and adding lead to make up the weight........

NAH! I jest sorry Hojyuu-obi it IS in ref to the Pixies track, all the id's I use are basedon fav tracks..Peggy Suicide, Alice's Party Dress, SpiritWalker, SanctuarySeeker- all me.

Haven't used Agadoo for a while mind you ;)
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
jenzi-benzi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

PIXIES rule my world!
After not listening to them for about 5 years I got three shows of them from the US and Canada. THEY ARE BACK.
Does anyone know if this a reunion tour or a real reunion?
James Blast
Banned

From what I've heard jb they still hate each other

remind you of anyone? :von:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele