Sisters' covers...

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
trappist
Road Kill

Hello to you all - I'm new to all this forumming stuff but I've had to get online to get my questions answered! I've been on winmx recently and discovered some weird covers that repute to be SOM songs! Help me to divide the false from the true and the wheat from the chaff.

Have SOM ever done covers of these two songs?

Silver Machine by Hawkwind
Shout by Tears for Fears

What other obscure covers have they done? I don't mean songs that we all know, like Jolene, Comfortably Numb, Confide in me, etc.

Cheers!
And what do you say to a cup?
Petseri
Overbomber

Here may be a good start: http://tours.tsom.org/faq.htm#7

Silver Machine is indeed listed.

Martin
trappist
Road Kill

fank oo mister!
And what do you say to a cup?
Dan
Overbomber

As well as the times in 1993 they also played Silver Machine joined onstage by members of March Violets at their gig at Keighley Fun House on 29.3.83.

And stop reaching for the pm button, no I haven't got it. I know someone who was at the gig and they told me about it.