Don't hate me because I'm American

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
WhatWouldAndrewDo?
Road Kill

I didn't vote for Bush in 2000, and as you probably know more people voted for Gore anyways, but Bush got handed the presidency because of the f'ing electoral college and Supreme Court. I have never trusted anything he and his administration have done, and I have been firmly against the stupid war from the beginning (well, I supported what was done in Afghanistan, but what's going on in Iraq is BS). I love this country, but I hate where it is going. I am going to do everything I can to get Bush out of office, and so are MANY of my friends. Anyway, I shudder at how the USA must look to the rest of the world right now, but please understand there are a whole lot of us here that are trying our hardest to fix things. I hope to go to Europe someday, so if you meet me and my ugly East Coast American accent, I hope you will be nice to me.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Well if you think that's gonna stop me from taking the rise out of you every now and then, you're very much mistaken. Did we forget to welcome you when you joined? So sorry. Here, have some milk and cookies. You're welcome.
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

It's only the US government I've got it in for.

And Nicholas Cage.

Hello btw. :D
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
WhatWouldAndrewDo?
Road Kill

Hi :) You can tease me all you want, because I'm kind of an idiot sometimes. I just wanted to make sure you all knew that there are lots of intelligent Americans here, that distrust the government and think your version of football is OK and like other songs besides This Corrosion.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

WhatWouldAndrewDo? wrote:Hi :) You can tease me all you want, because I'm kind of an idiot sometimes. I just wanted to make sure you all knew that there are lots of intelligent Americans here, that distrust the government and think your version of football is OK and like other songs besides This Corrosion.
:lol: :notworthy:

glad to hear it ;)

welcome :D
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

hiya :wink:
Hojyuu-obi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Welcome, dude :wink:

<--- Here's a fine American specimen ...
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?
Debaser
Overbomber

Allo
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Dan
Overbomber

Most of us are intelligent enough not to hold a grudge against an entire country just for the actions of a small number of d!ckheads.

Welcome aboard.

Now go find yourself an avatar.
6FeetOver
Childlike Empress

WhatWouldAndrewDo? wrote:Hi :) You can tease me all you want, because I'm kind of an idiot sometimes. I just wanted to make sure you all knew that there are lots of intelligent Americans here, that distrust the government and think your version of football is OK and like other songs besides This Corrosion.
Welcome to Heartland! Don't worry, dear - everyone here knows that all Americans aren't morons, they just like to take the p*ss out of us sometimes! Besides, if all Brits hated all Americans, Quiffy would never have allowed me to help moderate the forums (right, Quiff? HA!!!)! ;D :twisted: :kiss:

Enjoy!
I left my heart in Ballycastle... :cry: :cry: :cry:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I'm sure that there are SOME Americans that are ok! So far that'll be sinny!!!!
Only a paand.
Andie
Overbomber

some americans are OK...

some Americans are OK...

SOME Americans R OK....

nope...doesn't matter how i say it...i just can't get it to sound right!! :innocent:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

SINsister wrote:
Welcome to Heartland! Don't worry, dear - everyone here knows that all Americans aren't morons, they just like to take the p*ss out of us sometimes! Besides, if all Brits hated all Americans, Quiffy would never have allowed me to help moderate the forums (right, Quiff? HA!!!)! ;D :twisted: :kiss:

Enjoy!
right, sin! :D

and it helps having someone in a different timezone to mod the forum...

just dont move to europe :innocent: ;) :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
James Blast
Banned

"I'm afraid of Americans" :eek:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:"I'm afraid of Americans" :eek:
I just thought of that.
Burn wrote:some americans are OK...

some Americans are OK...

SOME Americans R OK....

nope...doesn't matter how i say it...i just can't get it to sound right!! :innocent:
:lol:
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
James Blast
Banned

Sorry snub I only got the mpeg of that on an old Mac buried in the attic. :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Dan wrote:Most of us are intelligent enough not to hold a grudge against an entire country just for the actions of a small number of d!ckheads.
Yup :wink:

I was in America in march 2004. (California) Had the best time of my life. And was amazed by the hospitalety. Evereyone was very nice and sitting outside a store and some one would pass, thay would greet you with a "Hey how you doing" or somehing like that. You do NOT get that in Norway, he he.

And welcome :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Red Sunsets wrote:Sorry snub I only got the mpeg of that on an old Mac buried in the attic. :(
Great minds think alike Red. It's the best song Bogie's done for years imo.
christophe
Overbomber

welcome to the board.
I have no problems with Americans.
so whats up over there?
Another Shade of You.
James Blast
Banned

snubnoseuk wrote:Great minds think alike Red. It's the best song Bogie's done for years imo.
Hmmmmm, New Clear Star, no?
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

My Favourite Day! vol.i
Atlanta, Georgia watching the Falcons (see avatar) get ripped apart by the Mighty New York Giants, September 1987.
Fantastic atmos. 3+ hour game, beer on tap, toilets less than a 2 min. walk, hot soft-salty pretzels, sunshine and very, very friendly peeps.

Magnificent! :D
~ Peter Steele
Black Planet
Andrew's Love Goddess

some Americans are OK...

SOME Americans R OK....

SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might just withhold my Z crotch shots from you dearie. Yes he bared his pubes. :twisted: :twisted: And if you want to see it girlie....you had better behave. :wink:
James Blast
Banned

BeeP! Yer back in flesh.
A full report of the concert (leaving out no detail, however small) is required.
~ Peter Steele
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Black Planet wrote:And if you want to see it girlie
Aaahh! The truth will out!
Go to sleep now, Francis.
Andie
Overbomber

Black Planet wrote:

some Americans are OK...

SOME Americans R OK....

SLAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Might just withhold my Z crotch shots from you dearie. Yes he bared his pubes. :twisted: :twisted: And if you want to see it girlie....you had better behave. :wink:

:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy:

you know that i don't mean it...well not towards you sista...