for mik, purplelight and other leeds fans

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

oh dear.
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

:O

Thats really bad!

Paddy
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

That photo has been appearing on the Leeds 'WACCOE' forum for weeks.

Initially slagging of Michael Duberry (for being crap), more recently slagging Smithy off for being a traitor.
Give me one good reason
trappist
Road Kill

£7 million. Was that all?
And what do you say to a cup?
trappist
Road Kill

Very true Spig - that photo has been widely used even in advertising bands! You never know - we may find out where AE is hiding....
And what do you say to a cup?
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Nice pic!!!
Spot on too.
I can't believe what he's doing. If he thinks he'll be welcome back after joining the scum he can f*ck right off. The scum b*stard. :evil:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Spiggy's hat
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Purple Light wrote:Nice pic!!!
Spot on too.
I can't believe what he's doing. If he thinks he'll be welcome back after joining the scum he can f*ck right off. The scum b*stard. :evil:
Ditto.

Hope he ends up warming the O.T. bench for years to come.
Give me one good reason
Planet Dave
Underneath the Rock

Like WE want the jumped-up little sh1t. Keep 'im. Not even the amusement factor of winding you lot up helps - you're already foaming, and it hasn't even happened. He's a CU Next Tuesday alright.
If you were asking my opinion then I would say delete that.
mik
Chameleons Guru

Baz me old mucker, you seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that I have a sense of humour when it comes to Leeds United. :evil:

You can expect a chinese burn at the very least next time I see you. Maybe even a back-of-the-bicep nip. :twisted:

So looking forward to hospitatility of the Blunts next season its not true. Quite literally.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

mik wrote:Baz me old mucker, you seem to be labouring under the misapprehension that I have a sense of humour when it comes to Leeds United. :evil:

You can expect a chinese burn at the very least next time I see you. Maybe even a back-of-the-bicep nip. :twisted:

So looking forward to hospitatility of the Blunts next season its not true. Quite literally.
;)

when next we meet? you mean this? http://www.myheartland.co.uk/flyer/ ;D

:innocent:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

mik wrote: You can expect a chinese burn at the very least next time I see you. Maybe even a back-of-the-bicep nip. :twisted:
LMAO :notworthy: :notworthy:
Only a paand.