Tattoos *now with picture!*

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I am getting my first tattoo done tomorrow and just wondered if any of you are of the tattooed variety, what you have and do you have any funny stories attached to them? If I work out how to then I might manage to post a piccie of it on here so you can all laugh at my pain and discomfort! :lol:

and look I've managed to do just that!

it goes all the way down to the base of my spine
Last edited by Brideoffrankenstein on 14 Jun 2004, 21:49, edited 2 times in total.
smiscandlon
Overbomber

No tats here but good luck for tomorrow - hope it turns out how you want it. Do you know what kind of design you are going for?
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Yep! I am having an 18 inch Stargazer lily down the left hand side of my back. Lily's are gorgeous they're one of my favourite things!
smiscandlon
Overbomber

Cooool! :notworthy:
James Blast
Banned

Unscarred!
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

Boo! Come on you tattooed lot! :lol:
Gary
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

i dont have any tatoos.. well i kinda want one.. but not sure..
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I have three!! It really doesn't hurt as much as they say y'know!! I won't lie and say it doesn't hurt at all, it stings a bit, but unless you are a squaddie or a football player. You won't be in agony!!
Only a paand.
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

No tatoos on pasty Paddy :(

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Carrie
Amphetamine Filth

Small black cat on left shoulder...bit faded now, getting it covered as soon as I've had this pesky baby...haven't decided what with yet...
Queen of the mean!
Baby
Road Kill

Brideoffrankenstein wrote:Yep! I am having an 18 inch Stargazer lily down the left hand side of my back. Lily's are gorgeous they're one of my favourite things!
That's going to be lovely. My mother grows those in her garden.

Me....well, I have a small star on my backside. Results of too much tequila in Mazatlan on break a few years ago.... :oops:
Andie
Overbomber

:innocent:

i have two tattooes...one on each shoulder...one represents my celtic roots...the other my english upbringing...
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Burn wrote::innocent:

i have two tattooes...one on each shoulder...one represents my celtic roots...the other my english upbringing...
is that one - a pint of guiness and one bangers and mash ;D
Goths have feelings too
Andie
Overbomber

paint it black wrote:
Burn wrote::innocent:

is that one - a pint of guiness and one bangers and mash ;D

damn...how the hell did you know?...were you in Benidorm last week?...did you see me with out a top?...

actually i'm trying to get them covered over with something more...tribal so that i can look hard when i go topless!! :urff:
Dave R

3 all told....

1 - Celtic fire withe WWFC Wolf Head
2 - The MR Logo
3 - Crown of thorns and 3 nails that put the nazarene up.... :twisted:

FAO Steve 303 - finally got that one done mate!
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

None for me as of yet but I always wanted the one George Clooney has in 'From Dusk Till Dawn'... Pure eeeeevil!!! :twisted:
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
christophe
Overbomber

the MR logo on my arm.
wanted the old old sisters logo on my wrist (the two circles) but it was a bit to small.
and relax. its not to painful. ;)
Another Shade of You.
Big Si
School Bully

Purple Light wrote:None for me as of yet but I always wanted the one George Clooney has in 'From Dusk Till Dawn'... Pure eeeeevil!!! :twisted:
This one?

Wyrd bið ful aræd...

mybelgiannemesis
sisxbeforedawn

I've got 2, check out the gallery for a picture of the vampire on my back, it did hurt as the guy did it all in one go, I was sat there for 6 hours while he did it. but then again I'm probably just a big tart :wink:
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
The Grinn Reaper
Road Kill

Both arms sleeved from the elbow up onto my chest and shoulders,mostly jap designs, dragons,koi that type of thing.Both calves, ankle to knee again jap designs.
They all carry some degree of pain,depends on where they are,but if it gets too much just tell the guy to stop you can always go back later to get it finished.
Bass-deep,deep-toned,low pitched,resonant.And goddamned cool
Debaser
Overbomber

http://www.nigelkurt.com/

He's got lots of pictures on him too - if we ask him nicely he might show us :D
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Brideoffrankenstein, be careful, once you have one, you wanna have more :wink:

I have only one so far, but I know I want more. I have a scorpion on my left breast. When i got it, it was original. But now I have seen more with the same. Not the same scorpio though, he drew it free hand, so the object in it self is a original. The thing that hurts, or so I think, is the outline. Then when the rest is done you will be numd, so it wont hurt anymore.

And one more I want to have, that I am sure of so far, is : On the small of my back, I want the typing : Fire Walk With Me :roll: cant help it :wink:

And I want a pattern of some sort on my hip, going downwards. But not so sure what yet. I have had one in mind for a long time. But I might change my oppinion..
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

i only want a small rose, 2 inch max. and can i find a design i like? NO.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
James Blast
Banned

I'll get a tattoo with the date of the next Sisters Of Mercy album release, when it happens :roll: :roll: :roll:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
christophe
Overbomber

Lynchfanatic wrote:I want the typing : Fire Walk With Me :roll: cant help it :wink:
:notworthy:
Red Sunsets wrote:I'll get a tattoo with the date of the next Sisters Of Mercy album release, when it happens :roll: :roll: :roll:
here's a thought. :?