A sign perhaps? (or perhaps not!)

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
Nazareth
Amphetamine Filth

Like a few of us here i wrote away to The Reptile House regarding merchandise some time ago. I got nothing back from them until today, apparently they have been having an overhaul of their database.
Also 'A new and enlarged range of merchandise will be available in the near future'
If stuff is happening with their merchandise, this has to be a good sign surely?
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

:o One can always hope...
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
hallucienate
Overbomber

I'm still waiting for the new album and DVD. :roll:
mh
Above the Chemist

Prolly just a new T-shirt:

"Utterly bastard still waiting"
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
straylight
Amphetamine Filth

Any response is promising having heard of so many people getting none.

I wonder what constitutes the near future in Reptile House terms?
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

mh wrote:Prolly just a new T-shirt:

"Utterly bastard still waiting"
"Stupid bastard still waiting" :wink:
Go to sleep now, Francis.
James Blast
Banned

"Some Girls & Boys Wander Off In Search Of A Band That Actually Release Something"
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Red Sunsets wrote:"Some Girls & Boys Wander Off In Search Of A Band That Actually Release Something"
The only thing this band will release in the future is another badly designed t-shirt. :x
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

U never know, we might be lucky & get a new version of the zippo. Wow.

I'm gonna write to them again tomorrow now. I want a reply!
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

Purple Light wrote: I'm gonna write to them again tomorrow now. I want a reply!
Who do you think "them" is?

It's just l'il old AE taking a break from playing championship manager or looking up long words in the dictionary.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

Tuscan Chimaera wrote:
Purple Light wrote: I'm gonna write to them again tomorrow now. I want a reply!
Who do you think "them" is?

It's just l'il old AE taking a break from playing championship manager or looking up long words in the dictionary.
the THEM is terry pratchett and neil gaiman fodder, and the THEM are working on links ready to distribute the new DVD via the web :von:

TIRO
Goths have feelings too
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

I've just found out something...

The postcode now listed for The Reptile House Ltd is in Headingley (near Leeds for those of far away places) & just happens to have the same postcode as a certain studio owned by none other than...
Mr Adam Pearson.

Looks like Mr Whammy himself is doing the responding then!

(Ps. Has TRH postcode always stayed the same or has it changed in the last couple of years?)
“I got lost in the mirror, wondering what could have been, I couldn’t help but kill her, but I couldn’t kill the dream.”
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Purple Light wrote:(Ps. Has TRH postcode always stayed the same or has it changed in the last couple of years?)
The PO Box HP whatever on the inside (or back) cover of Floodland (IIRC) was run from the Post Office just behind Hyde Park Corner, that much I know.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Nazareth
Amphetamine Filth

The letter i got was signed by Mark Webber - no idea who that is!
mh
Above the Chemist

Used to drive for Jaguar (I think) a coupla years back. British Racing Green, which also happens to be Von's favourite colour. Ooooh, it's all coming together
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Didn't he have a drive for Sauber or Minardi or maybe Toyota a while ago too?
—Bertrand Russell
mh
Above the Chemist

Yeh, Minardi. Still drives for Jaguar actually. I been outa touch since they changed the qualifying rules.

http://www.newsonf1.com/2004/drivers/mwebber.htm
vicus
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Nazareth wrote:The letter i got was signed by Mark Webber - no idea who that is!
Wasn't that name mentioned in UTR once?
"Am Anfang wurde das Universum erschaffen.
Das machte viele Leute sehr wütend und wurde allenthalben als Schritt in die falsche Richtung angesehen."

http://www.poison-door.net/
karin
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Nazareth wrote:The letter i got was signed by Mark Webber - no idea who that is!
Using my amazing powers of intuition and deduction I'd guess Mark Webber is that scary bloke who sells the t.shirts at all the gigs.

Don't ask him for a discount, I witnessed a great Bill Baileyesque comedy moment when he bawled someone out and the tirade appeared (after a few pints) to created a force nine gale which blew the hapless fans his hair back
:lol:
Zwei bier bitte.....
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Yeah. That sounds just like Webbo. :lol:
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Well he certainly doesn't work at Adam's studio so the merch guy he is then, probably.
Thrash Harry
Utterly Bastard Filthy

Purple Light wrote:Well he certainly doesn't work at Adam's studio so the merch guy he is then, probably.
Have you finished mixing that album yet?
James Blast
Banned

Let's go down the pub Thrash, I hear there's a karaoke night on, yer Missus might be interested. If not we can get pished and level the locals with a version of 'Easy Livin'.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Purple Light
Slight Overbomber

Thrash Harry wrote:
Purple Light wrote:Well he certainly doesn't work at Adam's studio so the merch guy he is then, probably.
Have you finished mixing that album yet?
U have a good memory Sir Thrash Of Harry. :notworthy:
I can be lazy (which has answered the question already...)
U remembering has renewed my enthusiasm to do it though so watch this space!

It'll be good, & I will do it. Promise.
DaveTheRave
Road Kill

Any update on the orginal post?