Jasmine

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

Is it worth letting go?

Getting the beers and ice-cream in whenever. Ditching exercise and other healthy routines. Watching films and never reading. Preferring headphones and ipods to a bit of independent thought. Unwinding to illegal hardcore and using one's Beethoven collection as frisbees?

Even athletes need to get free sometimes. I listened to the wind and tried to detect the jasmine blowing through my mind. Do you have a view?
hallucienate
Overbomber

in order to use records as frisbees you need to tape up the hole.
Tuscan Chimaera
Amphetamine Filth

hallucienate wrote:in order to use records as frisbees you need to tape up the hole.
Good thinking, Halibut.
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

more miss than hit, this is getting like spam.

are you a troll.
coz it's not very droll
maybe you look like shrek
maybe you should take a trek :kiss:

see what i did then ;D
Goths have feelings too
CorpPunk
Pirate of Penzance

Tuscan Chimaera wrote:Watching films and never reading.
:eek:

I am shocked and appalled.