Terminally Bored

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

So tell me, oh wise ones, what the feck I should be listening to at the moment that's sort of NEW on the "goff" level. I'm sick of scratching around crap record bars, going to clubs that play the same old Sisters/Bauhaus etc. etc. (yawn) crappy tired toons, or downloading tons of s**t I will never listen to again and frustrating the Bejesus out of myself on Amazon and other sampling sites of the same ilk. My soul needs some new darkstuff.

And PLEASE don't give me twee, tortured nineteen year old chicks, singing in polished accents with pseudo falsettos ... aaargh!
one day at a time
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

maybe mick could help?

http://www.mickmercer.com

there's a fairly extensive reviews section... ;)

*shudder*
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
lucretia

Quiff Boy wrote:maybe mick could help?

http://www.mickmercer.com

there's a fairly extensive reviews section... ;)

*shudder*

Well it's a start ... but I wasn't intending doing a thesis. I'll have a read when I'm more awake. Thanks doll
one day at a time
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

So is it just goff stuff yoiu want ???

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Quiff Boy wrote:maybe mick could help?

*shudder*
Are you about to slag off me mate Mick again?? :twisted: <puts hand in slapping position>
Only a paand.
flowersdie
Road Kill

I keep getting sent promos by a band called "History of Guns", who are quite good, if that's any help.
I never saw you again
James Blast
Banned

that new TV On The Radio tune (think it's called Staring At The Sun) is rather spiffing :D

BTW lucretia The Black Book is a joke, take that anyway you want.
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

why not form your own band?
paint it black
Black, black, black & even blacker

if you're feeling brave this could change your life

granted some of it's just a rip on this corrosion and christian death, but worth checking out. volume to 11 lay back and watch the sweet things.

this chick is pretty hot too, but not in a skater way
Goths have feelings too
James Blast
Banned

I'm more a 4A's Requiem man, m'self
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
lucretia

paint it black wrote:if you're feeling brave this could change your life

granted some of it's just a rip on this corrosion and christian death, but worth checking out. volume to 11 lay back and watch the sweet things.

this chick is pretty hot too, but not in a skater way
Henryk Gorecki ... sublime.
one day at a time