currently eating...

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
RicheyJames
Bad Tempered Young Man

...the most delicious chicken tikka sandwich ever conceived. perfection in a single huge bap.

to be followed shortly by a slice of divine home-baked swiss roll.

ps: i'm sure we've done this before but i couldn't find it anywhere so i thought i'd start anew in praise of my marvellous lunch

edited for spelling. doh!
Last edited by RicheyJames on 14 Jul 2004, 13:50, edited 1 time in total.
"contradictions are meaningless, there's nothing to betray"
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

we have. it started with my pot noodle.

home baked? by SG?? restore my illusions and tell me she didn't...

prefection??? public school tikka?
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

RicheyJames wrote:...the most delicious chicken tikka sandwich ever conceived. perfection in a single huge bap.

to be followed shortly by a slice of divine home-baked swiss roll.

ps: i'm sure we've done this before but i couldn't find it anywhere so i thought i'd start anew in praise of my marvellous lunch

edited for spelling. doh!

It meets with your approval I take it then? 8)
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

emilystrange wrote:we have. it started with my pot noodle.

home baked? by SG?? restore my illusions and tell me she didn't...

prefection??? public school tikka?
Bloody Oi :eek: :cry:
Only a paand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

look, i can do a mean souffle, either with cheese or choc, but swiss roll?? beyond me
hallucienate
Overbomber

just because the roll is full of holes doesn't mean it's swiss.
Francis
Overbomber

Morrisons low fat black cherry yogurt with real fruit. ( :roll: )

Two days out of date. But I have to eat it or Pam won't let me buy them again. :( Anyway I can use the empty pot to lure the slugs away from my dahlias with a drop of Tetleys (all it's good for :innocent:).
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

emilystrange wrote:look, i can do a mean souffle, either with cheese or choc, but swiss roll?? beyond me
It's probably the easiest thing in the world to do ever!! All it is is a flat sponge cake with a butter icing filling. Then you roll it up, which can be quite tricky. but If I can do it after four pints of Stella, then anyone can!!
Only a paand.
Thea
Overbomber

i was gonna go make summat, but there was a bloke in the kitchen messing with the oven, so i just took the biggest knife i could find back upstairs with me (just in case he was thinking of stealing the telly or summat)
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

ah. the stella was missing...
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:
emilystrange wrote:look, i can do a mean souffle, either with cheese or choc, but swiss roll?? beyond me
It's probably the easiest thing in the world to do ever!! All it is is a flat sponge cake with a butter icing filling. Then you roll it up, which can be quite tricky. but If I can do it after four pints of Stella, then anyone can!!
I'm with SG (for once). But these days I'm mostly baking Choux pastry. Because I can. And it looks dead clever, despite being really easy.

Last night's duck was pretty good, too. Lunch came from Asda, so let's not talk about it eh?
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

andymackem wrote:
Sexygoth wrote:
I'm with SG (for once).

:eek: :eek:
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

a "pret" humus & salad sarnie, bag of crisps and bottle of fresh orange juice.
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Sexygoth wrote:
andymackem wrote:
Sexygoth wrote: It's probably the easiest thing in the world to do ever!! All it is is a flat sponge cake with a butter icing filling. Then you roll it up, which can be quite tricky. but If I can do it after four pints of Stella, then anyone can!!
I'm with SG (for once).

:eek: :eek:
Relax. It won't happen again. You couldn't _possibly_ say two things I agreed with. Certainly not without making a special effort to do so, which would devalue the whole exercise.

:D
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
hallucienate
Overbomber

chocolate mousse flavoured boiled sweets, whilst trying to figure out how to add an active directory user to a win2K server that has no signs of a domain server...
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

those sweets sound disgusting..
Francis
Overbomber

And the rest of it sounds Greek to me.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Never tried doing souffle, is it difficult? More of a baker mesen!!! :D
Only a paand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

no, peasy, as long as you follow instructions and beat the egg whites properly. its the steeping of the milk for savoury ones that takes time.
hallucienate
Overbomber

Francis wrote:And the rest of it sounds Greek to me.
me too, dunno what I'm doing, but typing dcpromo /forceremove in the command prompt seems to be doing something. Watch mh tell me what I'm supposed to do when it's too late.

Sweets smell better than they taste :?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

A great big fat fu*k off lump of cheese!
Only a paand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

??
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Love cheese. My fav snack is a lump of cheese, then a slice of ham, then a crisp and then another slice of cheese followed by a glass of milk. No I'm not pregnant!
Only a paand.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

Leave out the ham, the crisp and the milk for me ta. ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

You pregnant?
Only a paand.