Late, sorry Goths BBC3

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

it's on again at 9pm for any as missed it, sorry for the late posting :urff:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

It's getting to be like settling down with a favourite book :D
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
James Blast
Banned

OK, loadsa Cure videos on MTV2 (dontcha just hate Love Cats, song and vid?)Image
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Mrs. Snowey

Red Sunsets wrote:OK, loadsa Cure videos on MTV2 (dontcha just hate Love Cats, song and vid?)Image
I take it Mr. bin Laden isn't going to acquire a Fat Bob hair and lippy arrangement then ? :lol:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

I'm sick of missing it RS. Next time I demand plenty of notice!!
Only a paand.
snowey

Sexygoth wrote:I'm sick of missing it RS. Next time I demand plenty of notice!!
Just to rub it in, it really is a good way to pass 30 minutes or so. Obviously written by someone "who was there" too :lol:

Just keep an eye on the BBC3 schedules, they're always repeating them Spinechiller thingies :D
James Blast
Banned

Mrs. Snowey wrote:I take it Mr. bin Laden isn't going to acquire a Fat Bob hair and lippy arrangement then ? :lol:
is that a challenge Mrs. S? :wink:
~ Peter Steele
Mrs. Snowey

Only if you think you're up to it RS! :wink:
James Blast
Banned

how's that Mrs. S?

<-----------
~ Peter Steele
James Blast
Banned

didn't want to start a new topic, but Ravenous is on BBC 3 at 21:00 -22:35 tonight, well it made me smile anyway
~ Peter Steele
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

James Blast wrote:didn't want to start a new topic, but Ravenous is on BBC 3 at 21:00 -22:35 tonight, well it made me smile anyway
Mr Laden is looking more and more pissed off by the day - now he looks like he's wearing a crown of thorns, not Bob's mop.
one day at a time
James Blast
Banned

the hair is Mr. Smith's
I do try to keep it authentic :?
~ Peter Steele
Mrs. Snowey

James Blast wrote:the hair is Mr. Smith's
It really is very good :D

And for some reason, the longer one looks at it, the funnier it gets :lol: :lol: :lol:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Mrs. Snowey wrote:
James Blast wrote:the hair is Mr. Smith's
It really is very good :D

And for some reason, the longer one looks at it, the funnier it gets :lol: :lol: :lol:
its that sad, plaintive look in his eye. its a particularly authentic "wistful goth" look i reckon :notworthy: :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
James Blast
Banned

thanks folks, I thought you'd abandoned me :wink:
~ Peter Steele