Ultra rare Sisters stuff for sale

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
Tin-Can-Man
Road Kill

Dear all,

I've finally decided to part company with some of my Sisters/related stuff (new baby forces sale!). I will be sticking some original photo negatives from the 80s on EBAY but the really rare item is the 13 page Merciful Release document for fans anf followers which is up at the moment. There were hardly any of these avilable (less than 100?) in the early/mid 80s so I doubt there are more than a handful in existence today. This is 100% genuine with original pencil mars from he gigs I went to on the Black Planet Tour. I'd love this to go to a good home so keep an eye out on this and my other auctions. Any questions let me know via EBAY.

best of luck

Tin Can Man
James Blast
Banned

a link would help
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Tin-Can-Man
Road Kill

sorry everyone - I forgot the link!

http://cgi6.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll ... =3&rows=50
Tin-Can-Man
Road Kill

Hi all,

Just to let you know that I've put some more stuff up on EBAY. Keep watching my auction because I'll be putting some Sisters photos up soon.

cheers

Nick

http://my.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?M ... RK:ME:LNLK
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

@TCM: that link sends me to my "Items I'm Selling" page! ???
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

:lol:

try his original url in the post above that one...
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
ryan
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

markfiend wrote:@TCM: that link sends me to my "Items I'm Selling" page! ???
yep, and it remided me to leave some feedback on my bids :lol: