King Arthur

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

well I enjoyed it, greatly! :D
especially the baddies (Saxons) having American accents, makes a change if nowt else :twisted:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

" 'Course it's a good idea! "

Everytime someone mentions the film.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
pikkrong
Overbomber

Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

:notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol: :notworthy: :lol:
Only a paand.
claws
Amphetamine Filth

Where was Arthur's humble servant Patsy in the King Arthur movie. You know the guy with the coconuts? I kind of missed him...
We are coming down but we will never, never land
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I require a shrubbery :P
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

When I saw the billboard for this movie last weekend, I nearly fell over laughing so much. What a shame. I will have to get VERY drunk before I go and see it, then it will be a blast... (pun intended James)
Thanks for the tip off about the Saxons!!
one day at a time
James Blast
Banned

<----the disappointed :(
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I'm thinking it might be worth a look. If just for the sake of Keira. ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

I quite enjoyed it, especially the ice battle. The romans were boring, the saxons were quite cool, but mainly I was rooting for the woads. Except for Keira, who somehow found time off from wallowing in s**t and climbing trees to attend a posh European finishing school to practice her deportment and cut-glass accent.
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

"Now go and get those Romans my son"...

:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Why do keyboards get so dirty?
James Blast
Banned

~ Peter Steele
Mrs. Snowey
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Oi carn't!!
Why do keyboards get so dirty?