Megadeth, anyone?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I saw'em in Birmingham and must admit the guy is a perfectionist, he's a fecking great geetar player, IMHO :oops:
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
James Blast
Banned

stay tuned sisx he's not on till after midnight, so I don't feel so late after all :D
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
randdebiel²

peace sells was :notworthy:
that's all I can say about them...
shiny, shiny, shiny boots of leather....
Black Dahlia
Elegantly Wasted

randdebiel² wrote:peace sells was :notworthy:
that's all I can say about them...
That and the fact that Dave is f**king gorgeous!
Hell is other people
MrChris
Slight Overbomber

I've just found out that one of my colleagues, a lecturer in philosophy, used to be a roadie for Megadeth. Dave is a total nob, apparently...
Chris

---------------------------------------------
Again and again and again...
hallucienate
Overbomber

Has anyone else seen the Metallica documentary "Some Kind Of Monster"? It's got a great scene where Dave and Lars are in Councilling together...
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Sorry, never been able to figure out where all the hoo ha about Megadeth or Metalfarkinallica comes from - I think they both suck big time.
one day at a time
sisxbeforedawn

I went to see FoTN years ago at Nottingham Rock City, I was driving but wanted a few beers :innocent: so I parked the car next to Rock City and we decided to kip in, on and under the car that night.

great neff gig 8)

so we retired to bed, well to the back seat, passenger and in the boot. Noticed that a load of big wagons had turned up. Anyway We had a portable ghettoblaster type thing with music playing. At about 3 in the morning the car started a rocking and someone from the Megadeth crew told us to turn the music down cause Dave can't sleep :lol: how metal, Dave needed his beauty sleep :lol: we did anyway, didn't wanna punch up with the roadies, I mean I could've had'em no worries :innocent: just just a little tired. Honest
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

Rust In Peace was an awesome album
24.24.2.489 Deceased
James Blast
Banned

CellThree wrote:Rust In Peace was an awesome album
I actually was most disappointed in that one, Countdown To Extinction was a return, for me, they never bettered So Far... So Good... So What?
~ Peter Steele