Cranes live broadcast

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

just to let people know, SANCTUS NOCTU will be airing CRANES live in England 1993 at 9PM New York AND London Time
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

Opps, this happenes Tuesday October 5.........Did I mention how fun insomnia is mixed with a rush of doing art for an exhibit and working on 2 radio stations and recording music... :eek: :urff:
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

Ssssshhh, let's keep it secret from Lynchfanatic.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

rapture_radio wrote:just to let people know, SANCTUS NOCTU will be airing CRANES live in England 1993 at 9PM New York AND London Time
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

Almiche V wrote:Ssssshhh, let's keep it secret from Lynchfanatic.
He he he he, with my luck though, I might not have a computer here to listen to it. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

Damn, she did find out, hopefully I can keep the Cranes Day a secret from her till the day after......Kidding
http://www.onisakti.com/rapture_radio.html

streaming Gothic/Industrial/Darkwave/Ethereal/EBM/IDM/Neo-Classical music 24/7
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

I think I will have to invite Lynchfantastic to the Black Lodge for a weekend and play all Cranes ands Blutengel songs

dee902
Amphetamine Filth

rapture_radio wrote:I think I will have to invite Lynchfantastic to the Black Lodge for a weekend and play all Cranes ands Blutengel songs
I'm glad I'm not the only Blutengel fan around here. :)
My name is Deirdre and I'm a music nerd.
Lynchfanatic
Fire Walking Owl

rapture_radio wrote:I think I will have to invite Lynchfantastic to the Black Lodge for a weekend and play all Cranes ands Blutengel songs
Awwwwww, and hiding it from me, how rude! :wink: But how did you know I like Blutengel? Been spying on me? hehe :wink:
myspace.com/lynchfanatic
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

Spy....?....Me......?......never, just that I love them and Know Constance a bit......thats all......

RADIOSTATION was down for a day, then comp got a virus, but now everything is good for the Cure Day tonight