For Lego fans... like me

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
moonchild
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I was checking my favourites links on my computer and i found this funny (for me) thing. maybe you already know it.

http://www.spiteyourface.com/
James Blast
Banned

nice moonchild but maybe it should be in here? :roll:
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=13

The Bushes Scream While My Daddy Prunes
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
CtrlAltDelete
Amphetamine Filth

Ah, Legos. My feet hate them (my son leaves them laying everywhere). My son loves Legos, they're the only toy he'll play with aside from Star Wars stuff (got that from his mom :D ). He has just about every Lego ever made and the Spiderman are his favorite. He he thousands of Lego sets, and somehow he can tell you what helmet and tiny block goes with which set, even though he just mixes them up. I just wish I could keep the days straight.
I would have done something, but I was overwhelmed by a lack of concern.
moonchild

James Blast wrote:nice moonchild but maybe it should be in here? :roll:
http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewforum.php?f=13

The Bushes Scream While My Daddy Prunes
Why? Well.. for me it can be in anyplace.
moonchild

CtrlAltDelete wrote: My son loves Legos, they're the only toy he'll play with aside from Star Wars stuff (got that from his mom :D ).
Now that's a great mom. :wink: I am addicted to Legos too. On the Lisbon Expo the first pavillon (maybe is not the correct name) i went was the one of Denmark, cause it had in the front 2 huge things made of Lego and that was so funny.
If one day i have a son i will be the one to play with it and he will be the one to hide it for me.
CtrlAltDelete
Amphetamine Filth

moonchild wrote:Now that's a great mom. :wink: I am addicted to Legos too. On the Lisbon Expo the first pavillon (maybe is not the correct name) i went was the one of Denmark, cause it had in the front 2 huge things made of Lego and that was so funny.
If one day i have a son i will be the one to play with it and he will be the one to hide it for me.
If you ever make it to the US, you have to go to California. They have a Lego theme park where everything is made of Legos.
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

I love Lego. I have one of these. Just call me sad. ;)
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell
christophe
Overbomber

:cry:
You guys... you are amazing.. :D
I'm christophe and I'm addicted to Lego.

CtrlAltDelete wrote:Ah, Legos. My feet hate them (my son leaves them laying everywhere). My son loves Legos, they're the only toy he'll play with aside from Star Wars stuff (got that from his mom :D ). He has just about every Lego ever made and the Spiderman are his favorite. He he thousands of Lego sets, and somehow he can tell you what helmet and tiny block goes with which set, even though he just mixes them up. I just wish I could keep the days straight.
I wish you ware my daddy :oops:
Another Shade of You.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

christophe wrote::cry:

CtrlAltDelete wrote:Ah, Legos. My feet hate them (my son leaves them laying everywhere). My son loves Legos, they're the only toy he'll play with aside from Star Wars stuff (got that from his mom :D ). He has just about every Lego ever made and the Spiderman are his favorite. He he thousands of Lego sets, and somehow he can tell you what helmet and tiny block goes with which set, even though he just mixes them up. I just wish I could keep the days straight.
or mommy ;) :lol:
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
christophe
Overbomber

Quiff Boy wrote: or mommy ;) :lol:
dammit :roll:
I really have a problem with the whole gender stuff.
Another Shade of You.
smiscandlon
Overbomber

markfiend wrote:I love Lego. I have one of these. Just call me sad. ;)
Saddo.

I'm not in the slightest bit impressed with your Lego TIE Interceptor.

At all.

Honest.
moonchild

CtrlAltDelete wrote:
If you ever make it to the US, you have to go to California. They have a Lego theme park where everything is made of Legos.
I think if one day i get marry i will have my wedding on a LEGO church. 8)
I think i will go faster to Denmark then to USA, but thank you for let me know of the existence of that theme park.
moonchild

You are so mean. :evil: I stood now, lots of time staring at that model. I cannot get that LEGO's Ultimate Collector Series TIE Interceptor.

You all could make a collect of money and give it to me. :innocent: soon is my birthday... :innocent: I'm a good girl... and i deserve it, damn. ;D
CtrlAltDelete
Amphetamine Filth

I have that. I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I also have Vaders TIE Fighter, Slave 1, the Millenium Falcon, an Imperial Walker, AT-TE Walker, Geonosian Fighter, Anakin and Obi Wans Starfighter, Jabbas Barge, Jabbas Palace (complete with 6 droids and Princess Leia in gold bikini and rancor pit), Hailfire Droid, both large R2-D2s and Yodas, and all 18 mini Star Wars vehicle sets. And that's just my Lego stuff.

Sorry, my nerd is showing. :oops:
CtrlAltDelete
Amphetamine Filth

christophe wrote::cry:

That would require a costly operation and damn good explanation to my husband. :lol:
moonchild

CtrlAltDelete wrote: I have that. I'm a huge Star Wars fan. I also have Vaders TIE Fighter, Slave 1, the Millenium Falcon, an Imperial Walker, AT-TE Walker, Geonosian Fighter, Anakin and Obi Wans Starfighter, Jabbas Barge, Jabbas Palace (complete with 6 droids and Princess Leia in gold bikini and rancor pit), Hailfire Droid, both large R2-D2s and Yodas, and all 18 mini Star Wars vehicle sets. And that's just my Lego stuff.

Sorry, my nerd is showing. :oops:
You are the woman of my dreams. ;D :notworthy:
James Blast
Banned

this is not my LEGO
Born Late '58 :cry:
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Francis
Overbomber

I was a Meccano and Airfix boy myself. And a Marmite baby.
And you know that she's half crazy but that's why you want to be there.
James Blast
Banned

Francis wrote:I was a Meccano and Airfix boy myself. And a Marmite baby.
nowt wrong wi them
Chad Valley Products Francis?
~ Peter Steele
christophe
Overbomber

CtrlAltDelete wrote:
christophe wrote: I wish you ware my daddy :oops:

That would require a costly operation and damn good explanation to my husband. :lol:
oeps :oops:

:lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:
Another Shade of You.
CtrlAltDelete
Amphetamine Filth

christophe wrote:
CtrlAltDelete wrote:
christophe wrote: I wish you ware my daddy :oops:

oeps :oops:

:lol: :notworthy: :notworthy:
No problem. :lol:

Maybe I should change my name to CtrlAltDelete/HasBoobs. Or would that still be too ambiguous? :wink:
christophe
Overbomber

CtrlAltDelete wrote: Maybe I should change my name to CtrlAltDelete/HasBoobs. Or would that still be too ambiguous? :wink:
:eek:

No thank you, i'll remember now, thank you ....
:roll:
Another Shade of You.
mh
Above the Chemist

I got a lego elephant from herself for me b-day. Now ain't that just 2 cool things in one???
If I told them once, I told them a hundred times to put 'Spinal Tap' first and 'Puppet Show' last.
Brideoffrankenstein
Overbomber

I used to have some technic lego when I was little. It had a little power pack and everything so you could make helicopters and the rotors would go round but obviously not fly :oops:
hallucienate
Overbomber

I've got a lego plane atop one of my speakers, it keeps my nephews quite :notworthy:

And mh: elephants are very cool.