Friday night

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

out clubbing with one of the Darkness and his girlfriend.. heee ;D :eek:
totally unplanned.
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Almiche V
Slight Overbomber

I know someone who's going to be very jealous of you. Best not tell her actually.
To not know and to ask a question is a moment of embarrassment; to not know and not ask is a lifetime of shame.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

Ed.
bless them both.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

Aww - the drummer!

Justin - noteworthy showman, impressive mastery of behind the head solo technique, despite hiding anything that could make you really love a rock and roll band behind camp and (poor) irony 100% of the time...

Frankie - Scottish! :notworthy: with admirable bravery, if he can go around day in day out sporting that moustache... :innocent:

Dan - he he he :kiss: :oops: ... very nice.

Ed - ??? Drummer.

I'm only kidding, I'm sure he's a nice guy. How did you get to go out with them anyway? Did you already know them? And have you ever been out with Doktor Avalanche? :von:
Last edited by boudicca on 26 Sep 2004, 02:30, edited 1 time in total.
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
James Blast
Banned

what boudicca said, sans that sad git on the bass, oh dear, plank is the first word to spring to mind (that I can post here)
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
boudicca
Sister Midnight

James Blast wrote:what boudicca said, sans that sad git on the bass, oh dear, plank is the first word to spring to mind (that I can post here)
Come on, you gotta love that moustache! You don't see many of them outside of Belgium and clubs called things like "The Tool Box"! :lol:
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Boudicca, Queen of the Iceni - I think your "nom de plume" is awesome, and your avatar is absolutely fabulous ...
Brilliant. :)
one day at a time
Padstar
Utterly Bastard Smurph

"Yawn"

;)

Paddy.
Still playing guitar - sometimes weird shaped ones.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

James Blast wrote:what boudicca said, sans that sad git on the bass, oh dear, plank is the first word to spring to mind (that I can post here)
you fancy dan as well? :eek:

We had gone to see his brother's band, who we're quite friendly with, and as the Darkness have some time off at the moment, Ed came along. It was quite a family thing, and us, and a few random locals. We let him get on with all the signings and chatting to people thing, then bought him the drink we owed him and gave him a copy of the fanzine issue two, which was hot off the press and we'd only taken with us to give to Andy's band etc. (am one of the editors of said fanzine. and before you decide thats REALLY sad, Grinn are in it.)
Anyway, spoke to his girlfriend for most of the time, she is a complete star and would probably fit in on here very well... After the gig we just went on somewhere else and did some more drinking.
Ed is just about the nicest guy, completely unstar-like, and was nice to everyone who came to speak to him. As we were in Lowestoft, there were a few...

but basically we all had a great time, danced, and got drunk. which is how it should be.
boudicca
Sister Midnight

lucretia wrote:Boudicca, Queen of the Iceni - I think your "nom de plume" is awesome, and your avatar is absolutely fabulous ...
Brilliant. :)
Aww, thank you! :D Yeah, the name betrays the fact that I a) have delusions of grandeur (although if I recognise that I have them then they aren't really delusions :urff: ), b) am an aggressive bastard, and c) don't much like Italians. :lol:

Two peas in a pod, Ms. Borgia! Apart from the last one of course. :wink:

The avatar betrays a) a love of AbFab, obviously, and b) that Joanna Lumely is to :von: as :von: is to me, i.e. object of admiration, adoration and filthy thoughts.