Banned Music

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
James Blast
Banned

found this posted on another forum, it may be of interest http://www.bannedmusic.org/
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Ah yes, the sampling doth continueth....
I thought this was like "banned" as in like "banned" ya know? :lol:
one day at a time
boudicca
Sister Midnight

DJ Dangermouse?

MC Penfold! :lol:
There's a man with a mullet going mad with a mallet in Millets
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

the thing is I'd never pay for an MP3 song. the whole point of MP3 is file compression, it removes stuff from the overall sound, so you miss out on certain harmonics and the sound is never as good as CD quality.

I reckon MP3's are fine for promo purposes, but we should still go out and buy the CD's and the artists should get a much bigger cut of the prophets :D
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away