Midlands cave in....

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
RobF
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Yowser, not been on here for an aeon (no computer, all that guff)

Just wondering during a flying visit, if any bugger is coming to the Cave gig in Wolves on Sunday?
"...by the time I get to Arizona..."
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Nope. You doing Killing Miranda at the Attik on the 12th? The Damned are playing The Charlotte this month too..........<bounce>.
Only a paand.
Dave R

That'll be me the Missus, the Bro In Llaw and his Live in lover then.....

Wicked combinatioion eh? Wolves and Nick Cave....

One doing well, the other on the big slide...jeez...why oh why did they let Jonesy go?

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
M . I . A .

On Patrol..............?
RobF

Well I'll be in the left hand bar getting silly beforehand... Big burners and turnups will be the defining aspects of my attire.

Don't think I'll be makingg it to killing whatisfacemajig. ahem.
Might do the Damned, but I haven't seen 'em without Rat yet, and it might upset me ;D

Anyone coming skanking in Brum for The Beat ont' 13th?
"...by the time I get to Arizona..."