New Sisters-torrent at www.easytree.org

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
waterisnat
Road Kill

My latest Sisters-torrent is up and running over at www.easytree.org. It's my attempt at remastering the Paradiso '83 gig.

All details about the remastering AND the torrent itself can be found here: [url]http://www.easytree.org/torrents-details.php?id=13618[/url]

I am very interested in hearing any comments/criticisms/etc. from you lot!!

Also, for a very long time, I've been wanting to hear the audience recording of this concert. Is anybody willing to trade for it?