Wanted: 1999-07-18, Ermal - Portugal

Have you established a good reputation at HL and got some Sisters stuff to sell or trade with the community? Or are you searching for that elusive ultra rare live bootleg from 1988? Ever had a bad experience with a trader on Ebay? Let us all know here. Outdated threads will be purged over time.

Warning: Newcomers posting here first will be treated like spammers. At least have the courtesy to say hello in General Chat first...
maresk
Amphetamine Filth

I was at this show and would really like a copy. I know this show was booted (Live at Ilha do Ermal Festival, Portugal 07/ 18/ 99, audience recording, 2 Cd's) and it's in circulation - any help? :notworthy:
hallucienate
Overbomber

Does anyone know how many sources for this gig exist? I got mine from Robin shortly after the gig, but the quality isn't that great.
maresk
Amphetamine Filth

hallucienate wrote:Does anyone know how many sources for this gig exist? I got mine from Robin shortly after the gig, but the quality isn't that great.
Concerning this show, I don't care about the quality :D It would be so great if I could get a copy of it. Well, you know, it was my intention to tape this show but unfortunately the old tape recorder I had refused to work :x Besides that, Eldritch was in a bad mood that day, and it wasn't possible to record an ID for my radio show... :cry: Sh*t