hmmmm it's a strange world

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Dark Angel
Amphetamine Filth

Just discovered that there is a Dark Angel on the Chameleons forum, it's not me though :D

However their last post is about someone called Sideshowjack, who I know from a different forum, small world huh?

So I reckon I actually know the other Dark Angel, lol just off to find her, weirdy wooo!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Some bastard had nicked my username on lj so I had to change it to the_sexygoth............bastards
Only a paand.
Debaser
Overbomber

And Dark Angel from Wishville is Lamia on here...only I'd dun and furgottin. AND Sideshowjack is a member here too...

But as I mentioned elsewhere, why he'd want to exit a perfectly serviceable aircraft midflight, is totally beyond me
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
christophe
Overbomber

Dark Angel wrote:Just discovered that there is a Dark Angel on the Chameleons forum, it's not me though :D

However their last post is about someone called Sideshowjack, who I know from a different forum, small world huh?

So I reckon I actually know the other Dark Angel, lol just off to find her, weirdy wooo!
:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
yesterday I PM'd another Dark Angel on another forum to see if it was you.
she/he Pm'd me back today to say it wasn't you :P (aparently)
Another Shade of You.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

me. i'm just emilystrange here and on the darkness forum.
although someone did ask me if i was from the Bush site.. as if
I just can't keep living on dreams no more
Dark Angel
Amphetamine Filth

Debaser wrote:And Dark Angel from Wishville is Lamia on here...only I'd dun and furgottin. AND Sideshowjack is a member here too...

But as I mentioned elsewhere, why he'd want to exit a perfectly serviceable aircraft midflight, is totally beyond me
aha Lamia lol, thought so :P

although I know her as someone else somewhere else

pmllll she is gonna be laughing her head off at this, ffs we've got the same user name but in different forums :roll: :lol:
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

Hi hun!!!

Small world innit!!! :wink:
Intimations of mortality are all about me.....
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

Debaser wrote:And Dark Angel from Wishville is Lamia on here...only I'd dun and furgottin. AND Sideshowjack is a member here too...

He didnt have a lot of choice really DB - it was a Christmas pressie last year - and it's taken him this long to get round to doin it! Being a typical northerner, he wouldnt actually bottle out - fair play to him! :notworthy:

Am currently researching 'diving for sharks' for his pressie this year! :innocent:
Nazareth
Amphetamine Filth

I usually go as nazareth in most forums i visit, although i have seen another nazareth or naz, wouldnt want people to mistake me for him though, he seems well dodgy!
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

Nazareth wrote:I usually go as nazareth in most forums i visit, although i have seen another nazareth or naz, wouldnt want people to mistake me for him though, he seems well dodgy!
Mmmm, will keep my eye out for this dodgy imposter! :?

Dont actually know why i changed my username on Wishville as Lamia is the name i use generally! Maybe i was drunk at the time!!! :urff:
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Lucretia, Lucretia Resurrected, Lucretia the Tird, Lucretia IV
Lucretia610

Looks like I'm stuck with the Luke. :roll:
one day at a time
Dark Angel
Amphetamine Filth

Lamia wrote:Hi hun!!!

Small world innit!!! :wink:

hey Lamia :wink:

fancy meeting you here lol
Debaser
Overbomber

Lamia wrote:
He didnt have a lot of choice really DB - it was a Christmas pressie last year - and it's taken him this long to get round to doin it! Being a typical northerner, he wouldnt actually bottle out - fair play to him! :notworthy:

Am currently researching 'diving for sharks' for his pressie this year! :innocent:
I'm rather concerned with your choice of pressies. But not as concerned as he should be!!
Five cups of coffee just to be myself...when I'd rather be somebody else
rian
Slight Overbomber

I always use the same name, but with different avatars.
I think someone set my soul alight
lazarus corporation
Lord Protector

I usually use some variation on this name - corporate branding, y'know
sisxbeforedawn
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

try a seach in Google to see how many other Dark Angels (probably quite a few I would have thought) there are. there is only one other Sisx and he's on a computer forum and guess what it's me :lol:
I met a devil woman, she took my heart away
Dark Angel
Amphetamine Filth

sisxbeforedawn wrote:try a seach in Google to see how many other Dark Angels (probably quite a few I would have thought) there are. there is only one other Sisx and he's on a computer forum and guess what it's me :lol:
is it? :eek: lol :P
Lamia
Amphetamine Filth

I would like to change my wishville name to Lamia but i think i would need to re-register! :eek:
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

Lamia wrote:I would like to change my wishville name to Lamia but i think i would need to re-register! :eek:
PM mik. i dont think it would be that hard. he can probably just edit the record directly in the users database table...
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Dark Angel
Amphetamine Filth

Lamia wrote:I would like to change my wishville name to Lamia but i think i would need to re-register! :eek:
ahhh sod it, I'll just join Wishville as Lamia...that'll sort stuff out lmao :lol: :lol: :lol:
markfiend
goriller of form 3b

D'oh! Why has no-one done this yet?
hmmmm it's a strange world
And it smells funny...

I'll get me coat.
The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.
—Bertrand Russell