Question re: 1982-10-05 Leeds Warehouse

THE place for your Sisters-related comments, questions and snippets of Sisters information. For those who do not know, The Sisters of Mercy are a rock'n'roll band. And a pop band. And an industrial groove machine. Or so they say. They make records. Lots of records, apparently. But not in your galaxy. They play concerts. Lots of concerts, actually. But you still cannot see them. So what's it all about, Alfie? This is one of the few tightly-moderated forums on Heartland, so please keep on-topic. All off-topic posts will either be moved or deleted. Chairman Bux is the editor and the editor's decision is final. Danke.
waterisnat
Road Kill

I was thinking of weeding this one, but before I do there's a question I'd like to submit to the cognoscenti around here. I have two recordings of this gig. One source is a complete audience recording that merits 7/10. The other one is incomplete: it's just the 3 tracks Anaconda - Alice - Watch, and there are fades between the songs. Nevertheless, the soundquality is much, much better than the complete source. At the time, this was traded to me as a soundboard recording. I'm not too sure about that anymore, but it is at least a very good audience recording (easily 9/10, with the bass loud as f**k and very prominent in the mix). Is this second source widely circulated, and (more importantly) is it available in its entirety?
Hojyuu-obi
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

I've only seen one recording mentioned on most trader's webpages (setlist: Kiss, Floorshow, Anaconda, Alice, Watch, 1969, Sister Ray)

You might have a gem there, wouldn't mind to have a copy :innocent: ;D
Have you any dreams you'd like to sell?
CellThree
Slight Overbomber

just listening to this one, the version of Anaconda is a really early one, Von doesn't appear to have finished writing the lyrics, but it does seem he is shouting "Walk Away" a lot. And the guitars are all over the place. But it certainly rocks!
24.24.2.489 Deceased
Gaijin
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Bump.

I'm interested in the 3 track version of this show (Always keen on another version of Watch) if it's in circulation.
"All God's children give good phone,
I called Jesus He's not home... "