Artists and bands READ

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

As some may be aware I am very into art and music and have decided in the last few days to start up a mega site to promote other artist/bands/writer/photographers
etc...I am going to be building a mega-site to feature anyone that wants to be featured (art/photography/writing wise) visually and to feature what ever bands that are unsigned in the genre of gothic/industrial/darkwave and also feature 3 or 4 of their songs on my radio station to promote them.

SO, if there are any artists that would want to join this I will add you on, if you do not have a site I will build one for you off the main site and help you make prints, postcards, books, or what ever you want...Bands I will do the same, and help you make Shirts, hats, bumperstickers...I am going to be doing all of this for free...
If anyone is interested let me know, I will be starting the ground work today
lucretia
Gonzoid Amphetamine Filth

Sounds very worthwhile.
The FREE thing really stands out. :P
one day at a time
rapture_radio
Amphetamine Filth

I wouldn't want to make money off of other peoples works, and besides it wont cost me much of anything to do this besides time, and I have too much of that anyway.

I would be the poorest Rep. ever
http://www.onisakti.com/rapture_radio.html

streaming Gothic/Industrial/Darkwave/Ethereal/EBM/IDM/Neo-Classical music 24/7
James Blast
Banned

I dick around with that there design lark for a living, it bores the s**t outta me, maybe count me in for this site r_r I need new stimulation
"And when you start to think about death, you start to think about what's after it. And then you start hoping there is a God. For me, it's a frightening thought to go nowhere".
~ Peter Steele
Dark
Underneath the Rock

Well.. I need to talk to my band, see if we can actually get round to it and make a song or two. Maybe even perform once or twice. Hell, we've only ever had 2 practices, due to the fact that we all live far away from each other.

But hey, I've got our band's website in my sig. Take a look if you want, r_r, but it's far from complete.