Brief visit to the midlands... Drink?

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

Am going to be around the midlands area for the next two days, Mrs JC's fault :wink: , so following Mr Blast's theme anyone fancy meeting up for a pint or two? Dudley-esque though not that restricted! I love giving people lots of notice...
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

not goingto be there till after you've gone... :roll:
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
andymackem
Slight Overbomber

Wouldn't recommend the Midlands at all, mate.

But that's only a personal opinion.
Names are just a souvenir ...
Russian footie in the run-up to the World Cup - my latest E-book available from https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07DGJFF6G
emilystrange
Above the Chemist

one can't choose where one is born...
I don't wanna live like I don't mind
JansenClone
Utterly Bastard Groovy Amphetamine Filth

emilystrange wrote:not goingto be there till after you've gone... :roll:
Ah bugger. Still, I've actually managed a whole day without any serious drinking so a longer break may be no bad thing. I can almost focus now... A mixed blessing possibly at the moment...
andymackem wrote:Wouldn't recommend the Midlands at all, mate.

But that's only a personal opinion.
I've mentioned this to Mrs JC before but she just becomes abusive. At least I think she's being abusive, it's hard to tell sometimes with that accent... :wink:
emilystrange wrote:one can't choose where one is born...
Indeed. Anyway 'tis the season for token visits and all that, apparently. Fortunately I shall be back in Leeds before it all gets out of hand! However, it would appear to be time to go, bye for now...
I am a Leeds United fan because I was very naughty in a previous life.