HELP WANTED

Does exactly what it says on the tin. Some of the nonsense contained herein may be very loosely related to The Sisters of Mercy, but I wouldn't bet your PayPal account on it. In keeping with the internet's general theme nothing written here should be taken as Gospel: over three quarters of it is utter gibberish, and most of the forum's denizens haven't spoken to another human being face-to-face for decades. Don't worry your pretty little heads about it. Above all else, remember this: You don't have to stay forever. I will understand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

On Sunday I'll be setting the whell in motion for a Trads V Cybers Rounders match for the ladies before the footy match. Can anyone hlp with a poster? NEEDS TO BE FUNNY.
Only a paand.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber
Location: Rick Astley's house. Trying to find out why he chooses to look like Timsinister.

Wheel <sigh>
Only a paand.
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

presumably you are talking about the traditional whitby football match where locals play the goths, or something?
What’s the difference between a buffalo and a bison?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

you must be able to find some cheap pun involving bats.... :?:
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

Aye lad. I've asked the question ages ago and general consessus seams to be Trads V Cybers. It'll be for the ladies probably before the match or on the monday. Not sure yet. Needs to start making phone calls. But would like a rough poster for the weekend to show Jonny. Could anyone help? No good with things like this?
Only a paand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:Aye lad. I've asked the question ages ago and general consessus seams to be Trads V Cybers. It'll be for the ladies probably before the match or on the monday. Not sure yet. Needs to start making phone calls. But would like a rough poster for the weekend to show Jonny. Could anyone help? No good with things like this?
I can help, by creating a poster. see my work a bit --> http://www.myheartland.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=6925

I just need the ingredients

- type of poster
- what objects need to be in it
- What text

ect.

and I can give it a try
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

You're a star!! <goes and looks for piccies>
Only a paand.
keys
Road Kill

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:On Sunday I'll be setting the whell in motion for a Trads V Cybers Rounders match for the ladies before the footy match. Can anyone hlp with a poster? NEEDS TO BE FUNNY.
It ought to include '...and you can stick your glow-sticks up yer arse*...' in there somewhere.

*(c) Copyright 2004 Quiff Boy
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:You're a star!! <goes and looks for piccies>
just e-mail the pic's and all the info I need to know
I was quite impressed until I hit the floor,.....Isn’t that what friends are for ?
Quiff Boy
Herr Administrator

i reckon you should have a a picture of a glow stick and a picture of a rounders bat, with a big arrow pointing to the bat.

then you should have some text that says something like "now THIS is a f**king stick."

and then in smaller lettering underneath you should have "you're going to get f**king wasted! cyber twats."

i reckon it could work ;)

maybe even do a second one - black background, white caslon antique that simply says "we'd like to see you play rounders in 4ft platforms and a neon orange tutu."

:twisted:

cyber baiting. its the new black. or somesuch.
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

lol@Quiffy.

For a picture of the Trad. I wanted this picture.
Image put on her blouse

and for the Cyber...I thought of this pic....

followed by some funny text then this pic.....

Can anyone put the star on the blouse for me??
Only a paand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Mrs RicheyJames wrote:lol@Quiffy.

For a picture of the Trad. I wanted this picture.
Image put on her blouse

and for the Cyber...I thought of this pic....

followed by some funny text then this pic.....

Can anyone put the star on the blouse for me??
That can be done :twisted:

but what size does the poster / flyer need to be ?

becouse if i'm gonna make the pic's bigger the quality is getting down/less
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

About A4 I would imagine. The pics should be fairly small really but not too small that you can't see em. if you know what I mean.
Only a paand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

Gonna do my best !!!
Mrs RicheyJames
Overbomber

cheers.
Only a paand.
Shadow_Smile
Uw voeten stinken

the black and white text, is it needed in the middle ? up on the poster or the bottom